Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Selhurst - Amex Bike Ride 13th September

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
If your route goes through
Haywards Heath slight de tour into the Broadway for free water stop and toilet break in Savannah cafe bar you will be welcome also two of the owners are Palace Fans two are Brighton and one Norwich fan. Should be a few Brighton fans in who you can tap up some donations towards the REMF.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
All weather. Too many people to attempt a last minute re-arrange.

Will speak to US this week and then send out some more details shortly.

I think we are looking at a 50 person jolly here. I hope we can raise at least £ 12500 for the REMF. We need to get permission from the authorities, set a date, everyone set up a just giving page and then start promoting and advertising it. I would like to think it will be done in a great spirit with the majority helping the ones who may stuggle with encouragement and stop off at a couple of hostelries along the way. I will also plan an event in the evening for a good drink and to massage each others thighs. 00snook and I will get this moving now.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
I think we are looking at a 50 person jolly here. I hope we can raise at least £ 12500 for the REMF. We need to get permission from the authorities, set a date, everyone set up a just giving page and then start promoting and advertising it. I would like to think it will be done in a great spirit with the majority helping the ones who may stuggle with encouragement and stop off at a couple of hostelries along the way. I will also plan an event in the evening for a good drink and to massage each others thighs. 00snook and I will get this moving now.

Wheres the Like button.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here