Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Selhurst - Amex Bike Ride 13th September

Right then folks. If you're interested in this little charity venture please post your name and we can start properly making plans.
Also can you let any else know that you think may be interested, especially any Palace supporters who may want to do it.
Ta all, Frank.

Could someone make this a sticky please. Thanks.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
REMF Selhurst - Amex Bike Ride Sat March 16th Numbers please

Happy to offer myself and my zafira to carry spares, water, first aid etc for the day :)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am in.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Put me down as a maybe for now please

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The more the merrier.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Yeah I'd be up for this, I was part of the bike to the future crew too....

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
REMF Crystal Palace to Amex Charity Bike Ride - September 2013

Hello All,

Last year there was some interest on here to do a Palace to Brighton bike ride to raise some money for REMF.

I personally thought this was a great idea; however I am aware that the original plans to get it organised have stalled. Now I am working with [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] to get the momentum back behind this plan.

If you are interested in participating in this charity event please post below saying so. I will also be putting a thread on the Palace forum to gather interest from their end. The bike ride is planned for as close to September 11th as possible, but the date is yet to be decided.

As I have said please post if you are interested in taking part, or would simply like to be kept appraised of further information.

Any questions or sensible suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks

James

Mods - not sure if this is appropriate to be made sticky, but if it is please do so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here