Lancing
" BHAFC teddy would be AWESOME, Mr Glover. "

Consider it done

:thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
All the names are all good and well but how do we go about getting in touch with them ???

If Dick Knight turns up he could judge it , if he will or maybe Doug Eaton

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
John Keeley still works for the club so you could contact him through them and Byrne does commentary for Southern Counties so try them:thumbsup:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
popped to the club shop in my lunch break
there should now be a poster in the club shop window and about 50 flyers
hopefully a few more may decide to turn up

if i had bought my lunch before going to the club shop i would have had some flyers to give to paul rogers, dean wilkins and a journalist (who i cannot remember his name (quite young with a 3rd division mullet, prob seagulls world or argus man thats not camilin) as they were standing around in churchill square

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I tried Guy Butters, Ian Chapman, Paul Rogers all on holiday. Called Matt Hicks, all players are on holidays and as its out of season it is difficult to get anyone.

In other words a complete blank but not for want of trying.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Kuipers?

McGhee?

How about one of the youth team?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A celeb of some desciption would be good but I draw the line at Jade Goody so don't even think about it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Right

Lets put a stop to this now.

Gareth and a few others have worked their bollocks of to put on a game of football for a very noble cause.

We have tried very hard to get a "celeb" to do the MOM but as the game is outside the main season - for us anyway- players and the like are off on their hollies.

Can we stop posting crap like " have you tried x, y z"

Doug Eaton will probably be doing the MOM , TLO will be doing the PA System and gareth will be running round like a blue arse fly trying to make sure it goes off well on the night.

Hopefully Fatboy and the NSP boys ( for it appears they make up 90% of the team) will be fit and ready to take on the CPFC Boyz and hold on to the REMF Cup for this year.

Hopefully the weather will hold and people will try and get along to what is a very worthy cause.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Indeed Dave. The game is going to get played, we're going to stuff CPFC and make a few quid for REMF and everyone can have a jolly good time, celebrity or not (who needs celebs?).

SWEET.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Dies Irae said:
Right

Lets put a stop to this now.

Gareth and a few others have worked their bollocks of to put on a game of football for a very noble cause.

We have tried very hard to get a "celeb" to do the MOM but as the game is outside the main season - for us anyway- players and the like are off on their hollies.

Can we stop posting crap like " have you tried x, y z"

Doug Eaton will probably be doing the MOM , TLO will be doing the PA System and gareth will be running round like a blue arse fly trying to make sure it goes off well on the night.

Hopefully Fatboy and the NSP boys ( for it appears they make up 90% of the team) will be fit and ready to take on the CPFC Boyz and hold on to the REMF Cup for this year.

Hopefully the weather will hold and people will try and get along to what is a very worthy cause.
Wot? :eek:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Dies Irae said:

Does it?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is what we WILL have

200 people or so popping out on a dry, warm and pleasant Spring evening to watch a great game of football between two fierice rivals for a fantastic cause in a compact little ground with a bar. There will also be a raffle with

BHAFC 2006 signed shirt
Case of Wine
Mens Watch
Portable B&W TV
Mini Radio
BHAFC Teddy Bear for Chappers
Bottle of Whisky
Bottle of Gin
Chocolates

Auction:

1. Geoff Hurst signed shirt - voucher
2. Steven Gerrard original signed photo
3. Build a bonfire book

Dick Knight may attend, Doug Eaton can make decide the mom.

We will all have a splendid time and raise a few hundred quid for the fund :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here