Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 5 - Friday 12 May 2005

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Never been before, but planning to be there.

Any ideas for the best bus for Southwick FC?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
John Boy said:
Mine won't :(

I have my first driving lesson on Saturday morning, and I might set the wrong impression if I turn up red eyed :lolol:

3a8a483852409.gif

GOOD LUCK......

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Me plus 15 odd unruly ball boys :down:

Can someone remember the paracetomols

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Barry Hazgon said:

One that goes there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just to re-enforce the message REMF funded two kits for ASC Strikers for this season and all the ball boys are from ASC Strikers U14s.

This will be their third year as ball boys and every year they have been very proud and honoured to do this as they fully appreciate how the funding helps them and their fellow ASC Striker players.

Each of them will pay for the pleasure of being ball boys so REMF has played a major part in funding our football club.

Aside from this great news the games played so far have been very competive and the quality of football very good.

If you are in any doubt about attending I would strongly recommend you go, despite the attrocities of 09/11 this is a major positive and a truly great epitaph for Robert Eaton. I never met Robert but I am sure he will be looking down from above at this game and will appreciate all the effort many have made to ensure his life is remembered.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Beach Hut said:
Just to re-enforce the message REMF funded two kits for ASC Strikers for this season and all the ball boys are from ASC Strikers U14s.

This will be their third year as ball boys and every year they have been very proud and honoured to do this as they fully appreciate how the funding helps them and their fellow ASC Striker players.

Each of them will pay for the pleasure of being ball boys so REMF has played a major part in funding our football club.

Aside from this great news the games played so far have been very competive and the quality of football very good.

If you are in any doubt about attending I would strongly recommend you go, despite the attrocities of 09/11 this is a major positive and a truly great epitaph for Robert Eaton. I never met Robert but I am sure he will be looking down from above at this game and will appreciate all the effort many have made to ensure his life is remembered.

Well said BH. :clap: You forgot to add that if people come they can have a beer whilst watching the footy! :drink:

Barry Hazgon said:

1 or 1A to Trafalgar Road, Portslade and then walk along Shelldale Road and Manor Hall Road until you reach Old Barn Way.

Alternatively ... train to Fishersgate.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Edward Scissorhands said:
How do you get to the ground from the station?

By foot you buffoon :lolol:

About a ten minute walk but careful of the "soldiers". :eek:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Come on people, the likes of Uncle Spielberg and The Large One have put in a lot of work to sort this out.

Not much of an ask to pop along and watch.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Raffle is shaping up a bit like this

Signed Brighton & Hove Albion 2006 shirt ( small )
Case of wine
Mens Watch
Mini portbale B&W TV
Mini Radio
Brighton & Hove Albion items
Chocolates
Bottle of Whisky
Bottle of Gin
4 cans of Lager

If anyone can donate an item please PM me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here