Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation Odds

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
nailed on I think . . .I can't see us getting any points for a few months as things currently look, todays effort was toothless.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Drop even more when today’s results come in

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Would be great if he could rely on players to put away big chances during games. He can’t.

So WTF is he doing with them in training? He doesn't rock up on a Saturday morning and that's the first time he's seen the players all week.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
I'm amazed we are still as big as 3/1. Not sure where the next win is coming from. We are basically dependent on Norwich, Watford and Villa being worse than us now. I've been backing us to get relegated for weeks now as our price has just been so wrong to the point that I've got a near four figure consolation prize should / when we get relegated.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I'm amazed we are still as big as 3/1. Not sure where the next win is coming from. We are basically dependent on Norwich, Watford and Villa being worse than us now. I've been backing us to get relegated for weeks now as our price has just been so wrong to the point that I've got a near four figure consolation prize should / when we get relegated.

Picked up 200 on a West Ham palace double today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Even 3 to 1 is very generous considering our games to come. And to think Will Hill were offering 6 to 1 last night. Madness. I would have us at 5 to 4 now

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Even 3 to 1 is very generous considering our games to come. And to think Will Hill were offering 6 to 1 last night. Madness. I would have us at 5 to 4 now

Incredibly, Betfair were still offering 13-2 at 86 minutes. 4-1 after the final whistle. 11-4 now.

Narch, PLB and Villa are still odds-on favourites to go down but for how long, I wonder?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ladbrokes still showing 7 to 2

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Generous odds!

I A274C956-2A3F-4776-9B0F-8F05A4BC9248.png

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

Mental odds to be honest we should be shorter than West Ham and Watford and with current form and the fact all the clubs even villa have a match winner in them even money would be about right. Think the my must be looking at our GD as an extra point

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Mental odds to be honest we should be shorter than West Ham and Watford and with current form and the fact all the clubs even villa have a match winner in them even money would be about right. Think the my must be looking at our GD as an extra point

I agree, with the West Ham and Watford comments

Our odds are being kept high by our relatively better run ins than BMuff and Villa and our GD, IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here