Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relaxed about thursday

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How do u pack a season ticket (smart card)..its own special suitcase? :)

I put it in the safe so it doesn't go walkabouts just being left around the house!

The club are absolute Nazis when it comes to replacing them...or so I have been led to believe from threads on here :smile:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We've already gone one better than last season in that we've arrived in the play-offs with a sane and dignified manager who actually wants to be here. Result!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I feel a lot more relaxed this time round, mainly because a lot of people last year were HORRENDOUSLY complacent about Palace. This time NSC seems more measured, no silly threads about choosing your seat at Wembley or 'will there be a pitch invasion?'. We could do it, more likely we won't. Let's just enjoy these bonus games and if we don't make it, roll on next season.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Went to the Forest game with no expectations whatsoever because we were relying on others to help us regardless of our own result. I'm feeling the same about the next two games. We aren't expected to get through whereas last year we were in full control of our destiny. No pressure on The Albion, no dirty Palace at The Amex, summer is around the corner and plenty of Hophead in The Star. I'm going to enjoy the next few days-good results for us will be a bonus.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yeah - how dare he send on Ashley Barnes with specific orders to hit a shot off Speroni's shoulder at just the right angle to strike the bar and not go in. And then put a goal-bound header in the only place a Palace defender could clear it off the line. The *******.

bigger picture my friend

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Like most people on the forum I am also pretty relaxed, feels like a bonus to me. Even after Ulloa scored i still thought something might go wrong :albion2:

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Unless there's a huge winning margin then nothing will be settled on Thursday, so why worry? Thursday will be a great evening under the Strongbow tap... I mean 'under the floodlights'.

The best of luck to all who will be having a pint. That first one can set the tone for the rest of the event. Be safe, be strong. Bow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here