Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relaxed about thursday

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Totally relaxed as I had written off our chances before yesterday, anything from now is a bonus.

Also good to see ENREST and his ILk have gone AWOL for the night!

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
No pressure, can't wait. This is a real bonus. Cheer the boys on and keep the changing room floor clean.

can we please provide Derby fans with a free clacker for the game...(only Derby fans though)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Nope I don't go to football to be relaxed, that's a fail right there

I expect to be very tense although, yes, probably more at the Pride Park game, as first legs tend to be shadow boxing

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Why do I feel so relaxed about Thursday ?
Is it because we snuck in at the death ?
Is it because we have exceeded my expectations this season ?
Is it because we are underdogs this time ?

Anyway I'm really looking forward to this one - not like last year.

Perhaps it's the 50mg of Valium you dropped earlier...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I cant forgive Poyet for doing that to us that night.

Yeah - how dare he send on Ashley Barnes with specific orders to hit a shot off Speroni's shoulder at just the right angle to strike the bar and not go in. And then put a goal-bound header in the only place a Palace defender could clear it off the line. The *******.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Reaching the play-offs is such an amazing achievement after the change of management, loss of key players and the injuries to Crofts, CMS and Ulloa. Anything else is just a bonus.

And I'm glad it's Derby. If they can beat us three times in one season they deserve to go up. Of course, if they can't ....!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I cant forgive Poyet for doing that to us that night.

Cant believe any Brighton fan forgiving him and wishing him well.

The recent lack of atmos at the Amex was sort of understandable but shirley Thursday is a time to raise the roof. Last home game a celebration of Saturdays win, evening game under floodlight, live on TV with loads watching, close to a full house with plenty of loud Derby fans and we are underdogs. Its time to get the singing heads back on again.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Brilliant.

Now we're well and truly ****ed. :down:

See you next season, everyone.

we're doomed.jpg

brightoon

Jun 13, 2011
Anything that happens now is a bonu. Saw us play derby home and away this season and although we were all over the place in the first game I certainly don't think we deserved to lose at their place. Anyway nothing can take away the feeling of the last 5 mins of the match yesterday, and when they all came over to us at the final whistle was just magic. Win or lose that moment has made this a great season for me.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Poyet's behaviour was unforgivable and to be honest his restraining order should be extended from the training grounds and the Amex to the whole of Brighton.
It makes me sick how some of you lily livered, so called supporters, still have candles burning.
Delusioned idiots the lot of you.
All the good work was undone when his true colours came through and we could all see it starting to happen again at Sunderland, lucky they started winning.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Poyet's behaviour was unforgivable and to be honest his restraining order should be extended from the training grounds and the Amex to the whole of Brighton.
It makes me sick how some of you lily livered, so called supporters, still have candles burning.
Delusioned idiots the lot of you.
All the good work was undone when his true colours came through and we could all see it starting to happen again at Sunderland, lucky they started winning.

:lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So long as there's no opera singer, no clackers, the traps in the away dressing room are padlocked and Andy Fecking D'Urso isn't reffing it'll be fine.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was so convinced that we weren't going to make the playoffs that I packed my season ticket away for the summer after the Yeovil game. Totally relaxed about Thursday, but I won't be come kick off though.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Relaxed as a bonus game and to be honest we have nothing to lose but masses to gain.
My feelings exactly. Derby are the form team, they've done the double over us already, they finished about 12 points ahead of us (can't be arsed to check) and I STILL can't believe we've made the play-offs. We are probably the biggest underdogs in the whole history of the play-offs and this is SO different to last year.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I keeping thinking we may just do this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here