Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Referee tonight

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I thought he was ok. Got most decisions right and was generally consistent. My main gripe was he was too whistle happy.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I “noticed“ the ref, but usually for good reasons. He was in control.

This is not true, but any excuse to dig into our refs
European refs take no nonsense and its no coincidence that pundits, managers, commentators and journalists week in week out go on about English referee's being average at best compared to other countries. Yes, we have some good 1s in Premier league but in my opinion only a handful. Obviously, its a tough job on the pitch but the VAR errors which is managed by refs also come into my criticism.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Did have a chuckle post-goal, as Joao was knocking over picnic hampers and blankets in the East stand after the goal how the ref was very calmly stood there just watching with his yellow card in his hand ready :laugh:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did have a chuckle post-goal, as Joao was knocking over picnic hampers and blankets in the East stand after the goal how the ref was very calmly stood there just watching with his yellow card in his hand ready :laugh:
Why the sneering attitude at the Family stand?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
We've actually had this referee before - he was in the middle for the pre-season friendly against Real Betis at the Pinatar Arena on July 17 2014.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here