Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Referee tonight

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Only saw one error tonight, a corner kick not given when their keeper tipped over. And you have to accept those because of deceptive angles. I've had concerns about one or two Euro refs this season, but this chap was impeccable.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Thought he had control of the game as the OP suggests but didn’t let it flow as well as he might have done. Very whistle happy when at some points the team fouled were still in possession and could have continued. Made for quite a stop/start game which I think contributed to the atmosphere quieting down after the first 15 mins

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I thought most of his decisions were fine but far too slack on time-wasting, with nowhere near enough added on - which was good for us in the end.
It's not him that decides the time added on, is it ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Weird, I thought he was terrible. Fell for every trick in the book Marseille tried, and they very nearly got away with it.
Also thought he was absolutely abysmal. Fell for every trick of time wasting in the book. Thick as shit. So frustrating. Justice.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Thought he was decent.
Should also mention that VAR didn’t feel the need to stop the game up and check things that weren’t clear and obvious, as is their wont in the PL.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Fell for the time wasting and should have added more time on in both halves.

But apart from that, very good

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As did almost everyone around us woeful ref
I do wonder if some posters spot the obvious. Sub for 45 secs keeper has goal kick - when sub done puts the ball down and takes another 30 secs - so painfully obvious, and the ref isn’t looking or taking notice - prob like some posters tbh 🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here