Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Redknapp

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Bridge was on around 90k a week at city. Not sure we where ever going to be signing him.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Bridge was on around 90k a week at city. Not sure we where ever going to be signing him.

He'll be on nothing a week come the start of June. What he was earning at City is no longer relevant and Bridge knows he will never see that sort of money again.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
He'll be on nothing a week come the start of June. What he was earning at City is no longer relevant and Bridge knows he will never see that sort of money again.

Exactly. I suspect he won't object to any upper Championship/lower Premier League club who can give him regular football and a decent wage, plus the basis for a happy family life. We're not necessarily out of the running though you would imagine he'll have a few offers to consider.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We have Marcus Painter so who cares ?

He was released on May 16th and is only a Brighton player until 30th June when his contract expires :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I would be amazed if Wayne Bridge came back to us.

With 'Arry as our next manager he might be persuaded to come back on £40k a week :lolol:

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Are things starting to roll into place?

So what you got for us as you are dropping hints of your inside info all over the place?
Moyes in place at Man U, Martinez has now been confirmed at Everton, Wigan can finally announce the signing of Gus and we can unveil Redknapp?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Harry has been moaning for weeks now, paving the way for an exit. Wouldn't surprise me if his future is already mapped out............................

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hasnt Wayne Bridge still got his house in Oxshott/Cobham from when he was at Chelsea. As regards wages he will be lucky to get £20k per week now and that would be pushing it even for a club like QPha ha

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Heard him on H and J on Talksport earlier and to be honest he sounded totally disinterested in QPR, the players there and having to play a season in the Championship.

Regardless of what happens here I will be surprised if he stays at Rangers much longer.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I would be amazed if Wayne Bridge came back to us.

Talk on here was him moving to a PL club, but now he looks like he's on his way to another Championship side. What gives? ???

Also, it strikes me that Harry's interview/words sound a bit like Poyet's perceived "Toys out of the pram" comments after the Palace defeat.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
So what you got for us as you are dropping hints of your inside info all over the place?
Moyes in place at Man U, Martinez has now been confirmed at Everton, Wigan can finally announce the signing of Gus and we can unveil Redknapp?

I don't post things on here unless I'm 100% sure what I've been told is correct, in fact I don't know to much about this but it just seems to be that things are pointing to Harry atm more than any other manager (including Gus).

As for people saying Bridge was never going to come back, stanger things have happen.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Very disappointed in 'arry's comments. Very, very similar to Gus' latest rant. Exit door beckons for both.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here