Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Redknapp has NO CHANCE !!

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Nsc cost me money tonight! Saw Mata and Hazard were being rested and thought rafa had made a mistake. Picked up my phone to have a bet on qpr but went into robot mode and started reading nsc instead. Forgot about the bet altogether.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Still only got 13 points but gives Twitchy the excuse to get Fernandez cheque book out

You can almost see him twitching as he shouts at Fernandez. "That's what i f***ing mean. We're mustard. Throw a couple of big boys into the mix and we're europa." I bet he's on the blower to Chelsea now for Fat Frank.

Kempo

Nov 3, 2012
Watch, once again, as he pulls another club out of the crap and turns it around. I like him.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
What an amazing result!

Forget who is staying up/going down, the bottom of the league club with just 1 win going into tonight won at Stamford Bridge, home of the European Champions. Incredible result.
That's how it looks to everyone else, but they were playing the scum down the road, the one match they CANNOT lose. I suspect normal service will be resumed shortly.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Are you sure about that?
I like Harry and hope he keeps QPR up!

Where were you before they won a match?
Every season the bottom dredger beats a 'big' side, a huge shock every time.
Redknapp wants to pay less wages but recruit big names - let's see who he can get shall we? Clough could turn no-marks into magicians but Arry want to hire football's finest.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
You said they are going down.
I have merely said 'are you sure'?
Where was I before they won a match?Same place as always,but didn't feel the need to post.Had they lost,I may well have agreed with you;but they won and I reckon they have a chance of staying up.
As I said, I like Harry and hope he does it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here