Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Redknapp has NO CHANCE !!

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I don't rate Redknapp at all as a coach, and as a person I find him beneath contempt, to such a degree that if he became BHA manager I would struggle to give them any more of my money. Yes, I feel that strongly about him.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I pointed this out last week that QPR were f***ed and the best thing 'Arry can do is think up the excuses and get ready to leave sharpish

He won't go Sharpish he will take Rosie for a walk and see what she can 'sniff out' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Arry's forced to play somebody else's dud signings til Jan 1st. I'll certainly be sticking some money on QPR to escape the drop when Arry gets his tried and trusted dad's army in to save the day in the way that only Arry can.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Arry's forced to play somebody else's dud signings til Jan 1st. I'll certainly be sticking some money on QPR to escape the drop when Arry gets his tried and trusted dad's army in to save the day in the way that only Arry can.

Can't wait till January 2nd and 'Arry on SSN leaning out of his car window every day telling everyone how hard he is trying to get new players in

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
or Zamora?

No chance, did you hear the Redknapp interview last night? He was saying that they've got a chance when they get Zamora back, no chance he'll be off.

Mackie, on the other hand, has a proven record in the Championship and was absolutely potent in the first half of QPR's Championship winning season. He works as hard as CMS, he looks to have better technical ability although the QPR residents on the board may disagree, and he looks a bit taller. He's a Matt Damon lookalike too, so ticks all the boxes.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
No chance, did you hear the Redknapp interview last night? He was saying that they've got a chance when they get Zamora back, no chance he'll be off.

Mackie, on the other hand, has a proven record in the Championship and was absolutely potent in the first half of QPR's Championship winning season. He works as hard as CMS, he looks to have better technical ability although the QPR residents on the board may disagree, and he looks a bit taller.
Jamie Mackie is one of the few good things at Loftus Road at the moment. He gives his all and then comes back for more and he can score goals too. He's put a lot of the so-called established Premier League players to shame. If Redknapp lets him go, he's stark raving bonkers!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Jamie Mackie is one of the few good things at Loftus Road at the moment. He gives his all and then comes back for more and he can score goals too. He's put a lot of the so-called established Premier League players to shame. If Redknapp lets him go, he's stark raving bonkers!

So what you're saying is that he's a good player and we just need to bung a few extra quid into Rosie's Happy New Year card to get the deal moving?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Still going down. Will lose their next 3 quite comfortably against Spurs, West Ham and Man City. Hopefully be cut adrift by then.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What an amazing result!

Forget who is staying up/going down, the bottom of the league club with just 1 win going into tonight won at Stamford Bridge, home of the European Champions. Incredible result.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
What an amazing result!

Forget who is staying up/going down, the bottom of the league club with just 1 win going into tonight won at Stamford Bridge, home of the European Champions. Incredible result.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Lee Mason was the ref tonight, the same ref who sent Shaun Derry off after Young's dive at Old Trafford last season but the tackle from Marin after about 5 minutes tonight only worthy of a yellow :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here