Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Redknapp has NO CHANCE !!

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
What bothers me is that QPR have a lot of money and if they do get relegated and with the parachute payments they will simply buy their way back to the Premier League, whilst the other Championship sides will be constrained by financial fair play rules. That is not right.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Last week Harry was remarking about how the chairman had had "his pants pulled down" by agents negotiating huge player contracts. This week it's all about who he wants to bring in. Surely this does nothing for morale at the club?

I think Redknapp has really f***ed this up. The only way the likes of Distin, Dawson, Diame, Keane et al will join QPR is for megabucks, and that's precisely what Redknapp has said has gone wrong before him. My prediction is QPR will be mathematically down by mid-April and Redknapp will be coaching in the Middle East before the summer is out.

D

Deleted member 2719

This is a WEIRD one , I was HAVING my afternoon NAP earlier and I dreamt Harry Redknapp was OUR manager. Now it ALL makes sense he is not going to STAY at QPR much longer and Gus will be gone soon and WHO better to UNITE the FANS as Albion manager than Harry Redknapp ?

That was NO dream Ernest it was a NIGHTMARE.

A dream would be you as our manager.

:sheep:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Good we could do with a few more away days in the capital and arry taking them down is the cherry on the cake

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
It's the manner, at their manor, that they surrender possession and allow space for pool to get on with having their way with them.
The capitulation is practically homo-erotic, they are so easily penetrated! :safeway:

Pot and kettle comes to mind!

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
What bothers me is that QPR have a lot of money and if they do get relegated and with the parachute payments they will simply buy their way back to the Premier League, whilst the other Championship sides will be constrained by financial fair play rules. That is not right.

You mean.....just like BOLTON, WOLVES & BLACKBURN??

Yes, yes I see your point :jester:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

It doesn't always work like this though. How many relegated teams bounce straight back?

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Harrys interview making out they were beaten by Barcelona not a mid table , average Liverpool side who got thrashed at Stoke in the week

THEY were able to STEM the flow, thanks TO Hairy REDKNAPP'S passionate half time TALK and his substitutions.
What A genius manager that MAN is. :admiration:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
West Ham only last season and that was play offs

I don't have any figures but my take is a fair number of relegated teams seem to struggle due to cash and/or their key players, having had a taste of the top flight, leave and obviously these affect their ability to go straight up. Only West Ham last year backs my understanding up.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Harrys interview making out they were beaten by Barcelona not a mid table , average Liverpool side who got thrashed at Stoke in the week

I'd give that excuse 6/10.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
QPR, Villa and Newcastle seem awful.

There may be 1 or 2 big or high-spending clubs relegated next May.

Whereas well coached teams like Swansea, WBA or Norwich are out performing them.

I think this is good to see and good for football.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
And to think many England fans wanted him to manage the over paid, past it England team. Interesting comparisons to QPR. So glad England have gone youth which they wouldn't have with 'arry

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Could this end up similar to the late Cloughies 44 days at Leeds ?...... maybe Fernandez is rather rueing his choice now. Meanwhile Mark Hughes is still trousering his wad and laughing his socks off.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Could this end up similar to the late Cloughies 44 days at Leeds ?...... maybe Fernandez is rather rueing his choice now. Meanwhile Mark Hughes is still trousering his wad and laughing his socks off.
Hughes should be embarrassed because that squad contains a lot of players on incredible wages who are under-performing and don't give a shit, players that he signed. Whilst we're still shit, Redknapp has got more points in the 7 games he's been in charge than Hughes did in 12.

Fernandes did the right thing getting rid of Hughes. Not sure if anyone is capable of saving this season. Irrespective of Redknapp staying or not and whether we stay up or not, I think a lot of the current squad will be gone come next August.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hughes should be embarrassed because that squad contains a lot of players on incredible wages who are under-performing and don't give a shit, players that he signed. Whilst we're still shit, Redknapp has got more points in the 7 games he's been in charge than Hughes did in 12.

Fernandes did the right thing getting rid of Hughes. Not sure if anyone is capable of saving this season. Irrespective of Redknapp staying or not and whether we stay up or not, I think a lot of the current squad will be gone come next August.

Would Harry sell Jamie Mackie to raise funds?

I feel sorry for QPR fans. We all want good players at the club but you need some sort of plan of squad building. The whole thing is so unbalanced, there is no quality at centre back at all, for example. Funny how players like Hill, Derry and Mackie are still so important when massive wages are being thrown at people like Mbia who clearly couldn't care less.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here