Really not looking good for Wolves...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There is gallows humour now at Wolves as a work colleague is a STH, they are in a real mess now

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I've heard they're sending their sub-division down, the 6 Inch Brigade.

Truly terrifying.

I was thinking more of when Leeds United came down to Bournemouth on the last day of the season in 1990 which was also a bank holiday weekend and completely smashed up the seaside town with hundreds of ticketless fans. If it works out that we send them down while the weather is good I think this could see the worst disorder seen for quite a while. It's got all the ingredients....

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
The way the bottom clubs are performing I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Birmingham joining Wolves in Div.1. If Villa end up in the Championship, then the footballing status of England's second city would probably be at its lowest ever point.
:drink:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I said at the time Saunders was appointed I would have been terrified if I was a Wolves fan. He sounded utterly clueless about football and management, he just kept saying about 'pride and passion' and 'forgiving anyone mistakes as long as they worked hard and gave 110%'. Complete dinosaur

It's fair to say, he is currently not the most popular manager in their history:

http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=79251

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I hope he takes them down-can't stand Wolves. It shows how lucky we were in those pre-Gus days when some people were suggesting DS as a candidate to manage us and nobody at the club shared those views.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
They look doomed if they don't start getting the best out of the players they have. As an Albion fan, I have huge respect for Deano, but wouldn't be surprised if his managerial reign only lasts a few more weeks.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Should they get relegated would any of their team be in League 1, but still drawing a Premiership wage?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like Wednesday need to win on Saturday too or get dragged back into the relegation dogfight.

Would love Wednesday :lolol: to win on Saturday !

Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: mugged off Crystal Payless who according to BBS had the majority of possession , best chances in the game and completely overwhelmed Wednesday with Lita scoring from their only real chance :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: mugged off Crystal Payless who according to BBS had the majority of possession , best chances in the game and completely overwhelmed Wednesday with Lita scoring from their only real chance :lol:
It was also nice to see Lita scoring with yet another header.

Putting our debacle in perspective.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I can't believe that they're calling for Saunders' head already - he's only been there 10 mins

They're already on their fourth manager in the last months or so

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I can't believe that they're calling for Saunders' head already - he's only been there 10 mins

They're already on their fourth manager in the last months or so

It would not surprise me, my work mate STH is already thinking of not renewing next season they are that bad at present.

Clearly another club basking on glories of yesteryear

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports