Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really not looking good for Wolves...

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
About 10 of them shouting obscenities at the players, then they clap off one player seemingly because he was clapping the fans. Essentially then, this is a video about the fickleness of football fans.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The way the bottom clubs are performing I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Birmingham joining Wolves in Div.1. If Villa end up in the Championship, then the footballing status of England's second city would probably be at its lowest ever point.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
The way the bottom clubs are performing I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Birmingham joining Wolves in Div.1. If Villa end up in the Championship, then the footballing status of England's second city would probably be at its lowest ever point.

Amazing considering just 2 years ago there were 4 teams from the West Midlands in the premier league.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
are these supporters (and I use the term loosely) that were cry out for Mcarthy to be sacked along with Terry Connor
I do feel a little sorry for Wolves ...........but it does not look good for them

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
it is sad but to be fair these players are on high premiership wages still and should be fighting for promotion. it was worse last season in Serie A when the Genoa players were made by the fans to hand over there shirts at half time, the fans blocked off the tunnel and refused to let anyone through until the players had surrendered their shirts. That was hard to watch.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Shocking how they can be where they are with some of the players they have got. Think they have Cardiff next. Hope they beat them

Bristol /Wolves and Huddersfield going down

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Blame the board Wolves could of had Bruce at the helm but the chairman is a tightwad and went for the cheap options.

Blame the fans - notoriously fickle. From my understanding, the board had verbally agreed to employ Steve Bruce, but changed their mind due to online fan protests (they wanted a bigger manager). Living pretty near to Wolverhampton, I used to love going to Molineux to get my football fix especially during their Championship winning season when the atmosphere was great and the fans were supporting of 'Super Mick', but don't go anymore. I just can't sit through all that moaning.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Blame the fans - notoriously fickle. From my understanding, the board had verbally agreed to employ Steve Bruce, but changed their mind due to online fan protests (they wanted a bigger manager). Living pretty near to Wolverhampton, I used to love going to Molineux to get my football fix especially during their Championship winning season when the atmosphere was great and the fans were supporting of 'Super Mick', but don't go anymore. I just can't sit through all that moaning.
I heard different but if that's true then I imagine they are regretting it Bruce is a quality championship manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here