Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Real Madrid v Chelsea CL QF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Palace isn't a thing for me over Chelsea anymore. Palace is pantomime. Chelsea are everything I hate about football and they tried to gut our club. Definitely want Palace to finish above them (even though I will never forget being kettled in after the 0-5 at Selhurst).
I was there for that. It is quite a thing that.... oh well, never mind.

Chelsea, a rat club. Long may they suffer (and give us 6 points)

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
What a beautiful mess for Fat Frank to have to preside over till the end of the season. Bizarrely they almost need to do a U turn and get a manager in now and get rid of Frank.

Loving now on BT as Ferdinand explaining how well we are run :)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What a beautiful mess for Fat Frank to have to preside over till the end of the season. Bizarrely they almost need to do a U turn and get a manager in now and get rid of Frank.

Loving now on BT as Ferdinand explaining how well we are run :)
As I posted above his son plays for us

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Cucu feels a bit like the Potter sitch now..feels like he has to move in the summer and move on. Grass isn't always greener. That's Potter, Cucu and Biss (loveu4eva) cursing their life choices.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Excellent results tonight, unfortunately Inter will 99.9% dispatch Benfica tomorrow as Inzaghi has to honor his legacy of Cupman; so in the end I'm going to root for whoever comes out of the other semifinal anyway

In order of preference (I count Bayern as already out):
  1. Benfica
  2. Real/City
  3. Milan
  4. Inter

I just love some of the silly formats they come up with on Japanese tv :lolol:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Excellent results tonight, unfortunately Inter will 99.9% dispatch Benfica tomorrow as Inzaghi has to honor his legacy of Cupman; so in the end I'm going to root for whoever comes out of the other semifinal anyway

In order of preference (I count Bayern as already out):
  1. Benfica
  2. Real/City
  3. Milan
  4. Inter

Who do you think will replace Inzaghi at Inter in the summer Sepulveda? Thiago Motta?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here will do.

I don't know much about the fella but I'm going to assume he's never heard "Boehly is a can't" repeatedly sung incredibly loudly and vociferously by 3.000 people before. (It happens to me almost weekly!)

I'm going to assume an American billionaire really really doesn't like that.
With my final assumption being, were it to become a 'thing', across football, Chelsea wouldn't only be looking for a new manager in the summer.

Now that would be funny.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Full karma for me. They tried to rob us and paid to take the heart of our club. They have certainly paid for it now and I personally do not care who is at fault. It's glorious. Paul Winstanley may soon be in the firing line.
Yep. Let’s hope so 😃😃

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
This may have already been mentioned but there is now another potentially disruptive element likely to crop up next season. What are all these elite players going to feel about no European football for at least a year? I can’t imagine that even one of them signed up for this!
Yup. A load of young players who might feel they've wasted this season and next. A lot of senior players like Sterling who may be realising there's a good chance they'll never play in Europe again or be part of a trophy winning team. Loads of money, but I don't think they get to that level without being driven to win things too. A lot of grumpy players I reckon.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
This is so, so funny. They’ve got no manager and a bloated, expensive squad of unproven kids and average older players. They could be out of the Champions League for a long time - they are MILES behind City, Arsenal, United, Newcastle and Brighton.

Rio now bigging up the Albion. Does a minute go by without someone in the media praising us these days?!
......and they'll be paying for those players over years, limiting their ability to sign new ones in the future.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
99% of JTV is just people eating food. The stuff that goes viral on Youtube is the 1% of JTV that's actually good. And it's usually from the cable channels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here