Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Real Madrid v Chelsea CL QF

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If Chelsea win the champions league does that mean we have five in champions league next season or does it move to top three and therefore only top six for Europe?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A 1-0 after being played off the park and lucky to get way with it defeat, leave them with hope going into Saturday with one eye on the 2nd leg please

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Can anyone explain to me how McManaman gets commentary jobs? Dreadful analysis and literally just says what players ‘should have done’ after the act, captain hindsight.

Maybe he has the BT sport execs nudes or something?

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
As already said, a marginal loss and a few injury scares would work out nicely. Maybe delayed flight home too.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Chuck in a couple of short term injuries ruling them out of Saturday’s game for James and Chilwell will be nice too.

As already said, a marginal loss and a few injury scares would work out nicely. Maybe delayed flight home too.
Cucarella coming on as sub, getting a red card and walking off in tears

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Said to my daughter can't believe I'm watching a team in the 1/4 finals of the CL I'd be pissed off if we didn't beat easily on Saturday

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know they’re playing Real Madrid but Chelsea are so open. Should be 2/3 down already.
I am concerned that Fat Frank is going to turn them into a counter attacking team…that will not suit us

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I am concerned that Fat Frank is going to turn them into a counter attacking team…that will not suit us
They’ve definitely got the individual players who could hurt and beat us on Saturday but it certainly wouldn’t be anything to do with Lampard.

He hasn’t got a clue how to set a team up to play in any way. He’s so far out of his depth it’s laughable. God bless Todd Boehly and James Corden.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Not strictly on topic, but meanwhile, the choreo in the other match...

I remember when we used to make some decent choreos as well 🥲 though the Milanese ones have always been the cream of the crop given also how vertical San Siro is

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If Chelsea win the champions league does that mean we have five in champions league next season or does it move to top three and therefore only top six for Europe?
i recall after that happened several years ago, UEFA clarified the rules that a maximum number of clubs went through from each country.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not strictly on topic, but meanwhile, the choreo in the other match...

I remember when we used to make some decent choreos as well 🥲 though the Milanese ones have always been the cream of the crop given also how vertical San Siro is

That’s nothing. Have you seen Crystal Palace?

40B0749F-A971-4E56-A7BA-03821F47AE04.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here