Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Real Madrid v Chelsea CL QF

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I genuinely believe that Super Frank has a chance of getting a 100% record in his brief stint in charge at the Bridge:

‘It meant the Blues have now lost all four games under Lampard since he was appointed as interim boss this month.’

"Every game you play you have to give everything," he told BT Sport.

The 44-year-old Lampard, Chelsea's all-time leading goalscorer and former manager, added: "I've been here now for only two weeks so I'm hungry.

"I won't let anyone off the hook in terms of seeing this season out. It has to be the opposite." BBC

It’s such a shame Potter has got them enough points to survive before catastrophe Frank got another go at the wheel. He might be sacked before the end of the season which would be stunningly hilarious.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Who do you think will replace Inzaghi at Inter in the summer Sepulveda? Thiago Motta?
I personally hope Inzaghi stays there :lolol: but unfortunately that's nearly impossible.

And yeah Motta is probably the most likely option, he's doing a really good job at Bologna, has 4 years of Serie A coaching under his belt and he's been at Inter for some years as a player

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I genuinely believe that Super Frank has a chance of getting a 100% record in his brief stint in charge at the Bridge:

‘It meant the Blues have now lost all four games under Lampard since he was appointed as interim boss this month.’

"Every game you play you have to give everything," he told BT Sport.

The 44-year-old Lampard, Chelsea's all-time leading goalscorer and former manager, added: "I've been here now for only two weeks so I'm hungry.

"I won't let anyone off the hook in terms of seeing this season out. It has to be the opposite." BBC

It’s such a shame Potter has got them enough points to survive before catastrophe Frank got another go at the wheel. He might be sacked before the end of the season which would be stunningly hilarious.
Just three more games til Fat Frank gets immortalised as Agent 007 :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here