Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading Vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm bored of this so will quit after this post but what a sad response. Because I support the team and question people who moan all the time (with literally every post on here) I am laying into fellow supporters. Sorry, maybe we should all just spend our timing moaning at every match instead of supporting the team. That would be a fun atmosphere.
Jesus WEPT. :nono:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I must admit, you have to be a total fking nob to be intolerant of someone a bit pissed off on the match thread in these circumstances. Finchley, wind your neck in lad.

Sorry you've not seen his posts before. He moans all the time, on every thread. That is what I'm commenting on.

I really wish I'd been able to go tonight as I wouldn't have to deal with the rubbish on here.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
I'm bored of this so will quit after this post but what a sad response. Because I support the team and question people who moan all the time (with literally every post on here) I am laying into fellow supporters. Sorry, maybe we should all just spend our timing moaning at every match instead of supporting the team. That would be a fun atmosphere.
thank **** all fans are not like you. Think Reading would be ideal for you. By the way its called passion

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The amount of crap that is written on here and Twitter because we dare to be behind in a game is amazing.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Sorry you've not seen his posts before. He moans all the time, on every thread. That is what I'm commenting on.

I really wish I'd been able to go tonight as I wouldn't have to deal with the rubbish on here.

i wish you had been able to go tonight as well then we wouldnt have your super fan crap on here

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Err because I do support the team. You just spend your time moaning. One of the most miserable and negative posters on here (and we all know what your previous account was).

I guess I'm one of the few that don't know what his other account was, care to share?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Yes bit that is nothing like as unacceptable as FORCING me to wholeheartedly agree with that plum, London Irish.

Meanwhile, this is a forum. People let off steam here. It's not even the stadium where it.might get to the players, so just learn to deal with it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
thank **** all fans are not like you. Think Reading would be ideal for you. By the way its called passion

passion my friend means you support every player that is in blue and white
not come on here moaning like a girl
thats passion mate

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yes bit that is nothing like as unacceptable as FORCING me to wholeheartedly agree with that plum, London Irish.

Meanwhile, this is a forum. People let off steam here. It's not even the stadium where it.might get to the players, so just learn to deal with it.

totally agree ...not sure i would call some of that lot letting off steam though

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Strange to think there's a game on. This thread has been one long cat fight. It made me do the unthinkable and switch to the Beeb live text instead.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Reading get away with yellow card for an elbow on Halford , are they Dirty Leeds in disguise ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here