Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading Vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This better not happen at Millwall next week![emoji35]

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
shame he couldnt do that at 0-0 or 1-1

Good god, you just can't leave it alone can you? Has there been 1 positive post in those 325?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Reading players being wanky.

Some things never change.

:lolol:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Feels odd listening at home on the radio. I normally go.

But I bloody hate Reading. Everything about it. Ground, "Fans" , Our record there. Dreadful place.

And this result makes me hate them even more.

Come on Bradford !

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This has gone a bit handbags. :catfight:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I must admit, you have to be a total fking nob to be intolerant of someone a bit pissed off on the match thread in these circumstances. Finchley, wind your neck in lad.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Pretty similar to a relentless super fan like you who is never happy unless you are laying into fellow supporters

I'm bored of this so will quit after this post but what a sad response. Because I support the team and question people who moan all the time (with literally every post on here) I am laying into fellow supporters. Sorry, maybe we should all just spend our timing moaning at every match instead of supporting the team. That would be a fun atmosphere.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I don't actually understand what it means. I know it means a bit shit, by why is a pot made of tin shit?

trophy made from tin instead of silver?

Just because I get involved with metal it might be of very minor interest that at the moment Tin is more expensive than Steel (Billet), 304 Steel, 316 Steel, Aluminium, Copper, Zinc, Nickel, Lead and Titanium.

TitaniumPot anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here