Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading ’celebrations’

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Oi Twatkins it ain't over till the fat bird sings or the Argy scores

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have nothing against Reading, and mean no disrespect. But this is just too bloody funny.

Reading fans:
:O :banana: ??? :eek: :wozza: :cry: :tantrum: :shootself

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Hhahaha just watched the football league show, and in the final credits they showed images from all the games. The best part for me, aside from leo's goal, was an image of a Reading supporter, sitting on the pitch, throwing a tantrum and banging his hands on the floor :tantrum:

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Why have they invaded the pitch, whereas no Albion fans did after beating Wolves in our last regular-season game last year?

Cause we really knew that we had sealed it, and would have looked quite tasteless in front of the Wolves fans!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If only we didn't have such modern technology, Reading fans would be queuing for semi final tickets come sunday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not read the whole thread but has the irony of Reading fans thinking they were in the playoffs only to find out that we had scored late been mentioned in this thread? Wilkins late late free kick halted the champagne popping at Barnsley. Wilkins, as assistant to Adkins found the boot on the other foot yesterday...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Just watched the football league show back and THOROUGHLY enjoyed the moment where Reading find out we've scored and have a corner.

ADKINS just has the face of PANIC. Resorts shouting the phrase 'they've scored. They've scored" at Andy Crosby whilst waving all his players to aimlessly run forward. Crosby just his best to convince Nigel that the keeper shouldn't go forward as, if forest score, readings current draw would be enough. But nope, Nigel won't have it. "theyve scored!!!!!"

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Cause we really knew that we had sealed it, and would have looked quite tasteless in front of the Wolves fans!

To be fair, it turned out to be their last game of the season so, as was traditionally done at the Goldstone and Withdean, pitch invasion. They would have already known before the final whistle that they weren't in the play-offs and only a Forest goal could save them.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I had recorded the full Reading v Burnley game as it happened. It is great to see how it all unravels. They kept inserting the highlights from the City Ground, and as the near misses were getting more frequent the Reading commentator kept saying "Brighton are getting closers" during the Reading game. Obviously they kept showing shots of Adkins and the chnage in his expressions over 5 minutes or so is glorious to watch!
(I only set it to record this game because I thought that when I got back homeI wouod be seeing how Burnley had screwed it up for us.)

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Just watched the football league show back and THOROUGHLY enjoyed the moment where Reading find out we've scored and have a corner.

ADKINS just has the face of PANIC. Resorts shouting the phrase 'they've scored. They've scored" at Andy Crosby whilst waving all his players to aimlessly run forward. Crosby just his best to convince Nigel that the keeper shouldn't go forward as, if forest score, readings current draw would be enough. But nope, Nigel won't have it. "theyve scored!!!!!"
The Burnley bench looking bemused and then quietely chuckling as Adkins goes into meltdown. Priceless :lol::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here