Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re: Closure of NSC ticket exchange

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If this is true im sure albion fans will find inventive ways to get round this!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
A great srvice I often used when we were at Withers.

STH now though & never miss. Glory hunter.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
I've never seen a problem with exchanging tickets at face value. So Fred cant go to a game so sells it to his mate. The football club gets its money in the first instance, fred dosent lose out and his mate gets to go to the game. Whats the problem?

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
Just had a thought..................

Ok if its illegal to exchange tickets, then how can the club explain that they are happy to upgrade a season ticket with no proof of identification.......surely the purpose of this act is to prevent troublemakers gettin access to the ground, well if u upgrade a child season ticket to adult with no proof or name of the person taking that ticket then that surely is breaking that law to????????????

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
I've never seen a problem with exchanging tickets at face value. So Fred cant go to a game so sells it to his mate. The football club gets its money in the first instance, fred dosent lose out and his mate gets to go to the game. Whats the problem?

the club are not selling out cos cheaper tickets are being sold on the exchange......if i buy someones season ticket it stops the club selling an extra ticket

bridge

Mar 16, 2011

Just seen this and can't believe it.
This season I haven't been able to make as many games as I'd like and therefore have listed my seats on the exchange and they have always sold with no issues. Have met some decent people through doing this. I've helped out fans from Ankergren fans coming over from Denmark especially for the match to brighton fans wanting to trek down from the north to see a game.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Just had a thought..................

Ok if its illegal to exchange tickets, then how can the club explain that they are happy to upgrade a season ticket with no proof of identification.......surely the purpose of this act is to prevent troublemakers gettin access to the ground, well if u upgrade a child season ticket to adult with no proof or name of the person taking that ticket then that surely is breaking that law to????????????

Completely agree with this, I've upgraded my son's ST for every Tuesday game this season (so about 40 so far).... How do the club know at all that I'm not taking someone who's banned from the Amex for example? Or someone who's banned from every ground in the country? Surely I could just upgrade his ticket and take that guy who lumped Kirkland the other week?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It was always going to happen sooner or later.
Have those on here who led the clamour for an official ticket shot themselves in the foot ???

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Completely agree with this, I've upgraded my son's ST for every Tuesday game this season (so about 40 so far).... How do the club know at all that I'm not taking someone who's banned from the Amex for example? Or someone who's banned from every ground in the country? Surely I could just upgrade his ticket and take that guy who lumped Kirkland the other week?

Was that your mrs that was with you at the Bristol Game?!?! ;)

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Bit shit, but seeing as most people have Twitter and people retweet things (as I found out trying to get a Palace ticket) it shouldn't be too hard.

I'd expect a Brighton ticket exchange Twitter account to be setup fairly soon, tempted to do it myself, would be totally independent of course, but I'd probably be threatened with legal action by the club.

D

Deleted member 18477

f***ing hell you can't even sell a ticket on for face value anymore :lolol:

We'll have a passport photo on our ST sooner or later and get 'ID'ed' everytime we walk through the gate.

Barber out!

bridge

Mar 16, 2011

f***ing hell you can't even sell a ticket on for face value anymore :lolol:

We'll have a passport photo on our ST sooner or later and get 'ID'ed' everytime we walk through the gate.

Barber out!

Or even less than face value!

bridge

Mar 16, 2011

Well people, as mentioned earlier I can't make all games so if anyone is after tickets at anytime just PM me and I can let you know what game(s) are available. 2 seats in the north.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here