Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ v TB

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
It’s gonna happen. Clearly Roberto is pissed with “policy” at the Albion and our Tone will budge an inch. As much as I worship our Italian, he’ll be forced to go and I KNOW Mr Bloom won’t relent. Shame but everything we now marvel at is down to the owner and in him we should trust implicitly! When will it happen?

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
It’s gonna happen. Clearly Roberto is pissed with “policy” at the Albion and our Tone won’t budge an inch. As much as I worship our Italian, he’ll be forced to go and I KNOW Mr Bloom won’t relent. Shame but everything we now marvel at is down to the owner and in him we should trust implicitly! When will it happen?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Wow - too much eggnog!? 😂

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
It’s gonna happen. Clearly Roberto is pissed with “policy” at the Albion and our Tone will budge an inch. As much as I worship our Italian, he’ll be forced to go and I KNOW Mr Bloom won’t relent. Shame but everything we now marvel at is down to the owner and in him we should trust implicitly! When will it happen?
When? So soon that we’ll get relegated this year, and go into administration next year. Probably.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

So Tone’s flexibility will see a continued meeting of transfer minds.

He more than anyone won’t want to see an early 2024 exit from cups and a damp squib in the PL. The higher the finish, the greater our prize money.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

"Clearly"?

Clearly through the bottom of a bottle

:cheers:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
……..so he’s ’pissed’ (howdy from Sussex, England by the way) yet you know ’our’ Tone ‘will budge an inch’ but ‘won’t relent’ ? What does that contradictory bollox even mean ? Almost as though you’ve either had a few or are clueless (or both). Happy Christmas 🎅🏻 :laugh:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
1703532654919.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here