Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ v TB

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I hope you realise that my remarks were tongue-in-cheek. I doubt De Zerbi will do a Poyet, even if he does, we move on with an exciting squad of players.

It seems like only yesterday we were being beat by the likes of Tranmere and Rochdale. I for one, go into the new year with my glass half full.

By the way I like your posts
Your first sentence, yes, absolutely - you're second one is, I think, sadly nearer the truth!

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Our injury list is ridiculous and if 50% of those injured weren’t then I think things would be a lot different, as an example just look at the effect of Welbeck on Thursday.
Caicedo went very late in the window and Chelsea seriously overpaid for him.

It also might be semantics but I doubt RDZ deals directly with TB.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I just can’t see this. Unless we end up bottom half in the summer and it’s the excuse trotted out. More likely we have a solid season despite the injuries, 7th/8th and loosing a cup final somewhere and have an even stronger side next year with more experienced current players and a couple additions.

Could it be negotiations for the new contract. I could walk to Madrid and despite so much good, I’m working developing players not with ready made. Up the pay a couple Million if you want me to stay. Manager wins either way as gets biggest job in the game (for a year however successful he is in it) or stays in the most desirable job on more money than he would have gotten.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I do have a feeling Bloom may budge very slightly on this. He knows he has an absolute gem in RDZ, and will want to keep him here as long as he can, even if he's clearly destined for bigger and better things.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I am with the OP here to be fair. It is only a matter of time before RDZs frustrations boil into something we won't to see.

He's an ambitious, competitive, fiery Italian. Managing this club according to our philosophy must be incredibly frustrating. Losing your best players and having to start again with new youngsters must be frustrating. Having massive voids emerge in the squad and having to work around it must be frustrating. We require a type of patience that most top managers simply won't have.

I don't think RDZ will be around for much longer TBH. Don't be surprised or feel too downhearted when he does go though, as it's probably just around the corner. We already have our next potential managers lined up.
But don’t around half of all management changes happen because of manager frustration, the other half because of board/fan frustration with perceived under performance.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Interestingly, this is what you get if you put RDZvTB into google.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I love RDZ but if he wants to chance his hand at a big club I see nothing more than a poyet outcome. Arriverdeci. Adios. F off. Not
Gonna happen thought because he’s not a bell end.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
In addition, RDZ (Ridinilazole) is a bacterial inhibitor used to target gut infections.

Here it is…
1703574146832.gif
It is also an illustration of De Zerbi’s instructions on how to score a goal.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I don’t know when but when it does happen I am thinking it will be very Poyetesque (without the gross misconduct part). It’s a Latin thing :smile:

Meanwhile I will continue to enjoy it for as long as it does last and not stress about the inevitable (imo) at all

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
RDZ (Ridinilazole) is a narrow-spectrum antibiotic which impairs cell division, so I think we’re ok.

Thread closed?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don’t know when but when it does happen I am thinking it will be very Poyetesque (without the gross misconduct part). It’s a Latin thing :smile:

Meanwhile I will continue to enjoy it for as long as it does last and not stress about the inevitable (imo) at all

When the inevitable finally happens, I think it will be far more AliMac than Poyet with a mega club asking permission to talk and us granting it.

Agree with your second sentence though :thumbsup:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Tone probably already eying up the Brentford manager to replace RDZ as we speak (type).
Doubt there are many other managers in the same ilk that would want to work with a team of youngsters. In the likely event Welbeck, Lallana and possibly Milner leave at the end of the season, we will by some margin have the youngest squad possibly ever in the PL next season
Hoofball Tommy? You really don't understand Bloom, do you?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Tone probably already eying up the Brentford manager to replace RDZ as we speak (type).
Doubt there are many other managers in the same ilk that would want to work with a team of youngsters. In the likely event Welbeck, Lallana and possibly Milner leave at the end of the season, we will by some margin have the youngest squad possibly ever in the PL next season
Probably has more eyes on Andoni Iraola right now. Can’t see long ball hair curtains being TB’s man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here