Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ - sick - but back on bench soon

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
I would prefer a few more people faked covid to work from home to all those "heroes" who bravely soldier in to work to spread their germs around.

Feckin twunts at work infected me last month so I had to miss the Palace and Grimsby games.

Not you obviously but the memory does still get me writing Internet essays which shows how angry I still am.
Any worse than a bad dose of flu?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Incorrect. I am still being monitored, and had a box of tests sent to me in March. I’m not quite 75 yet, but also had a booster last week.
Not all vulnerable people are ancient. Many people are having medical treatment that leaves them vulnerable as well as the immune compromised.

I know you were joking but some consideration is needed.
Yes it was a joke and I also said ‘In the main’ which doesn’t make it ‘incorrect’ necessarily either, just as a case in point ☺️

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
3 West Ham players out with an ‘illness’ tonight , they couldn’t even fill their bench

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I wonder if clubs are still testing for covid in general or just when players have symptoms? Either way, RDZ doesn’t have it so this thread has gone way off topic…

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
To get this thread back on track. These two journalists are pretty well sauced.

RDZ.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To get this thread back on track. These two journalists are pretty well sauced.

View attachment 160458
Are they? Always assumed they were wannabes but I may have just been subconsciously ageist? What they say is completely what I think though - just don’t know how they’d know this as such…

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Are they? Always assumed they were wannabes but I may have just been subconsciously ageist? What they say is completely what I think though - just don’t know how they’d know this as such…
Well one works for Talk Sport - he's their chief football correspondent and the other freelances for various national outlets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here