Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ Linked to Juventus

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
With the points deduction, there's more chance us being in Europe next season
If it was one of the Milan's I might have been mildly worried
Does anyone know RDZ's childhood Italian team?
Hopefully it's Napoli 😆
He’s from Brescia, so his local team are in Série B.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
He’s from Brescia, so his local team are in Série B.
Good news
Aren't Juve like the Man Utd of Italy?
Or were anyway
I was on holiday in Rimini when Juve beat Liverpool at Heysel
Obviously Rimini being the other side of the country
I was very surprised to see all the celebrations going on
Procession of cars tooting and waving Juve flags

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
If what has happened over the last year to the club you could tell Albion fans 30 years ago or even 5years ago they wouldn't believe it. We are creating legends at the moment even if some are unaware of it. But still there are some who will conjure up a problem where there is none, may as well start a thread about the wrong shade of grass on the pitch at the Amex.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just to correct a couple of statements on here.

Contrary, controversial or "different" opinions appear on NSC every day. If they didn't there would be no debate and no board. But there is a right and wrong way of presenting and defending them. For me, two good examples of the right way are Harty with the Caicedo article and dear old BG (RIP). A day wouldn't go past without BG posting something that most other NSC members thought was complete bollocks but he had big shoulders and a sense of humour and became an NSC legend. Coming back on to the site the day your ban finishes and looking for another fight is the wrong way and it's the approach that won't be tolerated, not the opinion itself. Looking for fights and constantly seeking a reaction instead of defending your opinion isn't on, whether you have 30,000 posts from 2003 or you've just joined.

I've posted stuff on here that people haven't agreed with myself. I still don't think Potter is as good as many of his defenders do and I certainly don't find him relatable as a football fan. And back in the Burke / Hyypia days I was openly critical of the club's approach and thought that Barber, as a fairly recent addition, was part of the problem, which I was wrong about.

Today we have the best players, best coach and best backroom staff the club has ever known. We have the best recruitment in the whole country, maybe the whole of Europe. It's inevitable that people with deeper pockets will try and take some of that for themselves. Sometimes it works - Ashworth at Newcastle. Sometimes it doesn't - Cucurella at Chelsea. But lazy journalists stirring the pot for clicks is in no way a sign that the coach and players are not getting backed by Bloom, and putting that view on here and then defending it with repeated ad hominem and lies is trolling. End of.

If anyone has something valuable to add to this thread about the possibility of RDZ going to Juve then by all means add it. This is not another "NSC clique" thread though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I agree totally. Any opinions get belittled, then you get abused for having an alternative view.
You and @Tommy11 are such a pair of cry babies.

There is a reason why people get relentless pelters from loads of other people who don't know one another, have never met one another, and don't share a common view on all things. It's called 'not reading the room' and 'talking bollocks' and 'relentless ramming down people's throats the same tedious opinions', and bed wetting about how doomed we are, etc. And then not engaging sensibly with other views. And never apologizing.

Oh, and we can see you holding hands. ???

:wink:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Contrary, controversial or "different" opinions appear on NSC every day. If they didn't there would be no debate and no board. But there is a right and wrong way of presenting and defending them. For me, two good examples of the right way are Harty with the Caicedo article and dear old BG (RIP). A day wouldn't go past without BG posting something that most other NSC members thought was complete bollocks but he had big shoulders and a sense of humour and became an NSC legend. Coming back on to the site the day your ban finishes and looking for another fight is the wrong way and it's the approach that won't be tolerated, not the opinion itself. Looking for fights and constantly seeking a reaction instead of defending your opinion isn't on, whether you have 30,000 posts from 2003 or you've just joined.

I've posted stuff on here that people haven't agreed with myself. I still don't think Potter is as good as many of his defenders do and I certainly don't find him relatable as a football fan. And back in the Burke / Hyypia days I was openly critical of the club's approach and thought that Barber, as a fairly recent addition, was part of the problem, which I was wrong about.

Today we have the best players, best coach and best backroom staff the club has ever known. We have the best recruitment in the whole country, maybe the whole of Europe. It's inevitable that people with deeper pockets will try and take some of that for themselves. Sometimes it works - Ashworth at Newcastle. Sometimes it doesn't - Cucurella at Chelsea. But lazy journalists stirring the pot for clicks is in no way a sign that the coach and players are not getting backed by Bloom, and putting that view on here and then defending it with repeated ad hominem and lies is trolling. End of.

If anyone has something valuable to add to this thread about the possibility of RDZ going to Juve then by all means add it. This is not another "NSC clique" thread though.
This.

And surprisingly gentle. Have you been washing up with Fairy Liquid again? ???

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

The cynic in me believes that some of these threads are deliberately designed to piss on the Albion parade. Either by bored shit-stirrers or sad cases with a secret passion for a shit club someone else.

I’m glad they’re taken to task.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ve been told not to post on this thread if I don’t like it by TommyTomTom on PM. Sorry to all who I’ve offended. I will try and stay off it now.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
As a relative newcomer, I really enjoy this forum, its culture, ethos, and tendency to talk about anything. Absolutely anything.

What I don't enjoy is a small band of neerdowells who think it's a good idea to waste other people's time, for no discernible reason. I can't imagine the sheer effort it takes for the mods to have to police this utter shit, and explain their actions over and over again, often to the same people. Some of them have the patience of a saint.

Further, when the same people plead victimhood, that's also timewasting, to which the response should be zero tolerance. We should kick the buggers out.

There's a fine line between enjoyable, goodnatured timewasting (Crodo's thread on housecoats comes to mind), and the kind of malicious timewasting we see above.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Hope this is not true.

Did not help thought that we failed to support him in the transfer market - He identified players in key areas to strengthen and maintain our European Push, but we didn't act.

Big opportunity missed, and could have cost us our quality manager at the end of the season. If we don't progress in the FA Cup or get into the Europa League ( which he truly believes we can do) he will be fuming - most likely at the board.

We have made some great "gem" signings in recent years, but there not all going to work out. It could bite us in the bum in the near future.
One thing that I have to remind myself sometimes is that in real life. Where once, and sometimes twice a fortnight I get changed, put my scarf on, and walk to the stadium. Have a pint. Walk to my seat and watch football, all of those basic things usually make me happy.

Its all this stuff. The online world. Its the only thing that brings tedium, repetition and pointless anxiety.

I think, certainly where football is concerned I might just go back to the analogue world. Because the digital one takes more than it gives for almost no reward.

Or, failing that we should write to the folks at Google and ask them to rename the Internet. 'Handwringing' has a certain scaleable asset driven sales quality to it.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
lazy journalists stirring the pot for clicks is in no way a sign that the coach and players are not getting backed by Bloom, and putting that view on here and then defending it with repeated ad hominem and lies is trolling. End of.
Glad to see personal attacks on TB’s integrity is not tolerated on NSC (and IMO it is a personal attack on his integrity to spread gossip about him not supporting his Club’s head coach or our players) not only is it disrespectful to someone that has earned the highest of respect from every ‘true’ Brighton fan but is also defaming a much loved character.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here