Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ blue and white army shirts?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Does anyone have a spare mine got pinched

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Is this a new line to be made next season after the fixtures come out?
Would people buy them?

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
What bad?

Me and Jnr have amassed 15 points with only 1 defeat.
We even ticked off the 3 relegated teams.

Newcastle, Forest, FA Cup semi final, the Spurs robbery and the Charlton Carabao game were all a bit shite TBH.
Yes, precisely those, for the results at least.

Must check @Stat Brother 's plans next time.

Second thoughts, no, I'd still go :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Newcastle, Forest, FA Cup semi final, the Spurs robbery and the Charlton Carabao game were all a bit shite TBH.
Re the Spurs robbery, because of the lack of communication, I didn’t feel that bad at the time. It was only afterwards, the 5 incorrect decisions became truly apparent.

Didn’t do Newcastle, but Charlton, Forest, Fulham, Brentford and semi-final for me out of the away trips.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
There were people on Twitter asking for them to be put on general sale. I hope they don't really, it's just a lovely & special gesture to those who've been "on tour" good times & bad this year. It wouldn't be so special. Plenty of other stuff available for people to buy.
Just because we weren't at this match doesn't mean we haven't been on tour this season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
IMG_6177.jpeg

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
Got to my seat about 15/20 mins before kick off and someone had clearly pinched mine. Thanks for that.
Someone took my flag before I got to my seat for the Man City game, and that was in the 1901 area! I had nothing to wrap my spare prawn sandwich in (sorry for ending the sentence with a preposition).

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I only went to two games away from The Amex this season. Lost both on penalties.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Just because we weren't at this match doesn't mean we haven't been on tour this season.
No, I completely get that, and those aren't the people I was talking about.

i don't see how the club could show appreciation to those people in the same way though, it was a bit of an end-of-season thing. But I wouldn't begrudge it to anyone who's followed us this season and if I'd been away but hadn't done Villa I'd be disappointed not to have one. Maybe they could give an 'option to buy' to those who've bought away tickets this year although I suspect they only had a certain number printed.

What gets me is the people on Twitter who've likely never seen us play live who just want one for the cool factor. I've already seen people trying to get hold of them, people advertising them on trending threads (or maybe they're faking it for clicks?), and people from overseas asking whether they'll be in the online shop (as presumably don't go to the Amex).

There are plenty of other t-shirts to buy and other ways to show support for the club without pretending you go to away games, which I suspect is what some of those people want to do.

I just think it was a special one-off gesture, and it would be nice to keep it special.

But hey, I'm not the t-shirt police and I won't be firing off complaints if they do start selling them.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
They were over our seats - freebies.

I can't believe the club weren't aware of our individuals sizes, I ended up screaming for a policeman.

#BarberOut.
No apostrophe, either...

#BarberEvenMoreOut

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here