Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ blue and white army shirts?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got to my seat about 15/20 mins before kick off and someone had clearly pinched mine. Thanks for that.
A mate had all his old collection of Albion flags stolen by some scumbag in the row behind taking them from under his seat at the semi final against City as we hung around a bit to cheer the team off.

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A mate had all his old collection of Albion flags stolen by some scumbag in the row behind taking them from under his seat at the semi final against City as we hung around a bit to cheer the team off.
I was embarrassed for some of those in the train queue with armfuls of the flags with them. Actual grown men stealing loads of flags

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
There were people on Twitter asking for them to be put on general sale. I hope they don't really, it's just a lovely & special gesture to those who've been "on tour" good times & bad this year. It wouldn't be so special. Plenty of other stuff available for people to buy.
I wasn't there, would buy one if they went on sale, but I still agree with you. A one off just for people that are there is an amazing thing to own.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
I'm an NHL Ottawa Senators half-season ticket holder. Luckily, one of my 22 games fell on Pride Night in March. The club draped different-coloured t-shirts over each of the 18,500 seats. Our section had pink ones, and I managed to get a couple more blue ones in the section next to us (empty seats at the end of the 1st period to make sure we weren't nicking someone else's) for my 18-year-old daughter and her girlfriend.

My son and I were very impressed by the effort put into this event. The Senators also have annual in-game events and freebies for the Canadian Armed Forces, Indigenous peoples, minor hockey, etc. but Pride Night topped them all, this season.

20230304_175242.jpg
20230304_173047.jpg
20230304_174934.jpg
20230304_174925.jpg
20230304_173729.jpg

Edit: Yes, they were all size large!

Last edited:

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
My son was quite switched on when we arrived on the concourse and saw a few people wearing them. He suggested going to the seats and retrieving ours in case they were nicked. I didn't think it was necessary but quite happy to stand drinking beer and singing songs while he did that. I wouldn't have thought people would steal them, bang out of order.

There was a time in the Amex though where flags were put in the seats, forget which game. A kid of around 10 went around all of the seats and took about 20 of these flags before the beginning of the game or build up and was sat just in front. Parents didn't didn't say a word to him. I asked for mine back, he looked quite shocked and again parents said nothing. I didn't really want the flag but just pissed me off, no problem with people doing it after the game with stuff that is left.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
What a great gesture!! :thumbsup: I said to Jnr that it was odd that there hadn't been mention of this co-ordinated effort on NSC apart from flags. Such a shame that peoples got nicked, especially from the disabled section, some people have no morals. :(
Re the Wembley flags. There were rows upon rows of flags that people didn't take with them, this years ones had the date on them, 2019 didn't. I took about 5 unrolled ones after we'd clapped the team off in 2019. To busy trying to get out of the stadium this year after clapping the team off, to grab a couple extra that I would've given to people that couldn't go. I don't see the harm in Wombling for flags that people have left behind as long as they're not going to be sold. I'm also going by the presumption that the ones left behind would have ended up in the bin as well (which maybe incorrect).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here