Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raphael Dwamena RIP

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Before anyone doubts that the club would be stupid enough to appoint Phil Neville......

Let's not forget we nearly spent 9 million on a Ghanaian postman.with a grand total of zero goals in la Liga last season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

"Finished level with record-transfer starlet Ali J"

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Raph took the place of former Albion transfer favourite Roger Marti in the cup game against second division Lugo and did a Florin.
In fairness to Raph he was up against a keeper with better positional awareness that Krusty the Keeper Hennessy.

That #2 is absolute PONY!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now plying his trade in the Spanish second division, where he has scored 2 (two) goals.

Here's one of them:-

Could do a job?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I opened this thread just knowing Stat Bore had nothing of interest to add, and obviously I was correct

And you opened the thread because? ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This. How he's not had a ban for spamming is very poor from mods
My intention was to check in on all our other striker targets.

Inexplicably after the second name I promptly forgot all the others including thingy who played for West Ham, so I gave up.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
My intention was to check in on all our other striker targets.

Inexplicably after the second name I promptly forgot all the others including thingy who played for West Ham, so I gave up.

I guess I come under Megabore then because I did actually wonder how Dwamena was getting on earlier today and I'm not bullshitting. I had no idea how to spell his name and I was on the bog when this crossed my mind so there was limited possibility I was going to find out.

So this thread came as a nice surprise, unfortunately ruined by youtube's showing rights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here