Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rangers will play in England within 5 years says Ibrox chief

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
where has anyone mentioned mass brawls? - ednas post was about them singing provocative songs, but she decided to highlight two grounds that she thinks it may be more inflammatory, and its a bit dated and hackneyed, in my opinion.

you have taken this one step further than the original exchange, for no real reason, and implied i meant there would be mass offs every week. no one says that. my point is that if celtic start overplaying the republican card at pretty much most grounds and it will be inflammatory, rather than simply one or two tabloid bogeymen. singing pro IRA songs will be met with a heated response at pretty every English club to degrees. imagine if they played ****ing little aldershot.

why write "really? A celtic or rangers mass brawl at a different ground every week?" when that hasnt been claimed. it appears to be designed to heat up the exchange. so there you go, proving anyone is capable of that, not just rangers, celtic, chelsea or millwall.

Certainly never meant to misquote or upset you so apologise if that was the case. I simply state that I don't think there'd be fighting (mass brawls) or sectarian chanting for that matter, at English grounds every week. Should I not say really? What you said was pretty sweeping. 'this would happen (sectarian chanting) at most places they went in England.'

With regards to the sectarian chanting and 'if' Celtic start overplaying the republican card at English grounds I'm sure it would only be a minority. Just like the minority or numbskulls that follow all manner of clubs. I prefer to concentrate on the colour, atmosphere & diversity Rangers & Celtic would bring to our League. You're entitled to your opinion as am I but if I being brutally honest it makes no odds to me whether they play in our League or not. I'm simply not against the idea of it happening.

Right 2nd half of England!!

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
where has anyone mentioned mass brawls? - ednas post was about them singing provocative songs, but she decided to highlight two grounds that she thinks it may be more inflammatory, and its a bit dated and hackneyed, in my opinion.

you have taken this one step further than the original exchange, for no real reason, and implied i meant there would be mass offs every week. no one says that. my point is that if celtic start overplaying the republican card at pretty much most grounds and it will be inflammatory, rather than simply one or two tabloid bogeymen. singing pro IRA songs will be met with a heated response at pretty every English club to degrees. imagine if they played ****ing little aldershot.

why write "really? A celtic or rangers mass brawl at a different ground every week?" when that hasnt been claimed. it appears to be designed to heat up the exchange. so there you go, proving anyone is capable of that, not just rangers, celtic, chelsea or millwall.

I appreciate what you're saying in your first paragraph by the way & you're right

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Certainly never meant to misquote or upset you so apologise if that was the case. I simply state that I don't think there'd be fighting (mass brawls) or sectarian chanting for that matter, at English grounds every week. Should I not say really? What you said was pretty sweeping. 'this would happen (sectarian chanting) at most places they went in England.'

With regards to the sectarian chanting and 'if' Celtic start overplaying the republican card at English grounds I'm sure it would only be a minority. Just like the minority or numbskulls that follow all manner of clubs. I prefer to concentrate on the colour, atmosphere & diversity Rangers & Celtic would bring to our League. You're entitled to your opinion as am I but if I being brutally honest it makes no odds to me whether they play in our League or not. I'm simply not against the idea of it happening.

Right 2nd half of England!!

Then just look at the you tube coverage of Celtic at the emirates against the army who were parading, someone please put it on for me I'm on my phone

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
I don't mind either way personally, if the fans of Celtic and Rangers want to move then it should be up to them - Blatter and Platini will fully support it if the FA vote against it though, you can bet on that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here