Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rams are confident

D

Deleted member 18477

They should be confident. This season they have been a class act!

If they beat us I want them to go and win the final! Don't like QPR and bit bored of seeing Wigan in the prem after recent years - I don't dislike Wigan though.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I think over confidence is really good because that then puts more pressure on their players because the fans are expecting them to win. This will work in our favour

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Both matches against Derby this season we had a lot of injuries, one deflected goal from that public school boy Bamford was the only difference at their place.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Not surprised really. They battered us at home although that was early on and they were the better side at there patch as well. They seem to struggle more aggressive sides. However this is the playoffs and as we all know anything can happen.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
It's a similar scenario to last year, except this time it's reversed. We got palace in the semi final, we had the better team and we blew it. The play-offs are a lottery, form books go out the window, it's all about who can handle the pressure. Hopefully we will have learned a few lessons from last year and be better prepared this time. I'm not worried about Derby at all.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think over confidence is really good because that then puts more pressure on their players because the fans are expecting them to win. This will work in our favour

Millwall in 1991 springs to mind

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
They are a good team so its only natural for them to be confident, especially as they are in good form.

BUT we were in the exact frame of mind before the Palace game, and that didnt work out well for the team in form !!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hmm I hope their players under estimate us as much as their fans seem to. I'd say they are bordering on being cocky, do they have much experience of play off pressure?

As for us, what's the old cliche about playing badly but picking up points? The relief in our camp at making the play offs may just result in the players relaxing a bit and playing with a bit more verve than of late. We also have recent experience of where we are now and I'm sure those that played last year may feel they have a point to prove.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here