Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rams are confident

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They're rightly the favourites for the game - i'd be disappointed if we lost but not surprised. We've got a good chance but like us last season, they'll be expected to win. They're a good team and i'd be happy to see them go up.

I prefer us being the underdogs. We've got nothing to lose.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Seems reasonable - they finished three places and thirteen points ahead of us, and did the double over us this season. Still, this is football (thank goodness) and though they might be the favourites to win, there's absolutely no guarantee that that will happen.
Thought this - http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/14551-play-offs-stats/ -was quite interesting on their website - finishing 6th. seems to be a better bet than finishing 4th. (which certainly didn't do much for us last season!)

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
As some have said on their forum, it's two teams who like to "play football" so should be a good game. Would sooner be knocked out by them then QPR!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The pressure is on them we are the underdogs. Not that impressed by them in the two games this season. Nailed on penalty turned down for us at the Amex and they got the rub of the green in a poor game up there. Derby are eminently beatable and we go into these games with very little pressure on us.

Last edited:

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
The were very average against us at pride park this season. Should have been a draw. As far as I can remember that was with the JFC, Andrews and Ince midfield trio also. Take any type of lead to the 2nd leg and I'd fancy our chances.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
The pressure is on them we are the underdogs. Not that impressed by them in the two games this season. Nailed on penalty turned down for us at the Amex and they got the rub of the green in a poor game up there. Derby are eminently beatable and we go into these games with very little pressure on us.

Of the other teams in the top 6 they are the only ones we haven't beaten this season.....YET!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Being favourite brings its own pressure....we honestly have nothing to lose.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
We felt EXACTLY the same ladlt year when we finished the season so well and had an out of form Palace. That worked out well

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
They have a ****ton of quality attacking players and barely conceded a goal in the second half of the season.
But we completely failed to utilise the same attributes last season so....

Hope Bamford gets a knock (just something light) and has to come off early in both games.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
They have a ****ton of quality attacking players and barely conceded a goal in the second half of the season.
But we completely failed to utilise the same attributes last season so....

Hope Bamford gets a knock (just something light) and has to come off early in both games.

I agree. Bamford is a threat. However, can they really beat us four times in a season? D'Urso gave them the first one and Kuszczak had an off-day, the winner at their place was a lucky deflection.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here