Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Raheem Sterling

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Sterling or/and Suso would be amazing.

I do like Kaz but Sterling is the real deal. Similar players but he has so much more about him than Kazenga.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
If we didnt have the wingers weve got Id be interested and perhaps if Buckley and LL are off form it might be an injection but it really means nothing without the striker loan and he's not that.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
He's okay, very over rated. I'd give Lua Lua a chance. He has done well when given a chance and concentrate on the striker search instead.

Sterling is far better than LuaLua, a different level altogether.
End product, consistency, deservedly played at the top level so young, and awareness of players around him.
He would be great for us, as would Shelvey.

LuaLua may come good in future seasons.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Isn't the value of sterling falling like a stone ?

Suso would be the deal.Spanish, isn't he ?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Completely biased here (obviously) but I would say we tick a LOT of boxes from Liverpool's point of view. We play Brendon Rogers type of football. Cardiff are more direct than us (from what I've seen. I may be wrong). We have a lovely wide pitch for him to go sprinting about (I'm already clutching at those straws), Every one of our games will be uber-competetive from now until the end of the season.

Mad to think he played for England THIS season...

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He is on £30k a week but would be good if we would pull that out the bag. Suso as well looks quality but a creative player rather than a goal scorer. Adam Morgan seems a goal scorer or they have a german u21 player i think called Yesil who at that level has scored 23 in 22 appearances .

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Hes just singed a new contract for £80k a week, who will pay the wages??
From reports in December

"Sterling currently earns in the region of £2,000-per-week, but his new deal will net him a substantial pay increase to a wage believed to be in the region of £40,000 a week."

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Sterling would be a great capture for the remaining games, his pace would cause all sorts of problems. He is without doubt a better player than KLL.

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
A tricky winger who doesn't score many goals......I guess as long as Gus doesn't try to offload him to Cardiff we should be okay!! :)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Hes just singed a new contract for £80k a week, who will pay the wages??

He'd be joining for practice/experience, not to get off the wage bill/out of training, so you'd expect Liverpool to pay most of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here