Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Raheem Sterling

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Now that sounds like a realistic and exciting loan signing. Get him in Gus...preferably before the weekend :thumbsup:

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Now I'm excited. My username should have been gullyble cos I believe anything, but if this comes off, I might p1ss my pants. Love to see him running at FFS Parr and crossing onto Qulloaity's head! Get to work Gustavo...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Doesn't Sterling have a Court case looming for an alleged assault? Some suggestion in the media thats why his form has tailed off and been dropped.

Good young player who could do well in the Championship but I don't think we need any more players with legal matters hanging over them, so pass on this one.

Not sure, but if he does he might well be joining Anton Rogers on the bench after all (if you see what I mean). :)

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
I wa going to day about suso he wants him to go on a year loan next year if we are in championship then he would be a great player for us very classy winger/attacking midfielder and plays are kind of football

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Why just have Sterling when you could have Guidetti too !!

Those signings would be amazing for us and could push us across the line, will encourage our current wingers to up their game too, as they wont want to be outdone by a 17 year old father of 27 children.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Do you even have a source at the club?

I do yes, what's so unusual about that? Doesn't mean I believe him, I think he sometimes just throws random comments at me just to wind me up but who knows?

Guidetti isn't even making the bench for City and has had a previous loan spell at burnley so an entirely feasible loan IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here