Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist idiot, abuses Muamba on Twitter. Ruins own life.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Dont know anything about this incident with the bloke from Wales but I did cringe with all the footballers falling over themselves to twitter about a lad who had a heart attack on the field. Call me old school but what about a bit of understated holding their thoughts to themselves and showing respect? Al, that "I know him and he is a top bro and what a fighter" tweeting was not seemly. And if any of them did it to enhance their own profile then they should be ashamed of themselves.

Exactly this. It was all a bit cringeworthy. It did look like the footballers wanted to be seen to be upset. Contact his closest friends or family, don't post on twitter. All a bit inappropriate.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
The sad thing is absolutely nothing will be done about his tweets because he will be protected by the US Bill of Rights which allows him freedom of speech.

There's freedom of speech, and there's taking the piss. My 'favourite' quote from him is '#Islam is a hateful and evil religion of evil and hateful people. I don't trust them as they are more likely to be terrorists.'

Whereas, you mate, are a prime example of the love and understanding of Christianity. I felt sick to my stomach reading through his page. I can only imagine he's just as thick as pigshit and doesn't know any better, so that I can write it off in my mind as ignorance.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
There's freedom of speech, and there's taking the piss. My 'favourite' quote from him is '#Islam is a hateful and evil religion of evil and hateful people. I don't trust them as they are more likely to be terrorists.'

Whereas, you mate, are a prime example of the love and understanding of Christianity. I felt sick to my stomach reading through his page. I can only imagine he's just as thick as pigshit and doesn't know any better, so that I can write it off in my mind as ignorance.

Agree...and his command of the written word in English....beyond belief!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
He may be all of the above, but I don't think that he should be arrested for it ...........

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He may be all of the above, but I don't think that he should be arrested for it ...........

What about internet trolls who make a point of upsetting people (that chap from Reading who intentionally hijacked a memorial page on Facebook)?

What about internet bullies who drive people to suicide?

Better for him to be punished through the legal channel as opposed to vigilante type punishment.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm left leaning, think he is a cock who will be feeling a right chump now, and that the people burning poppies, abusing troops or anything of that nature deserve a bit of a shoeing TBH.
Exactly this. My politics are similar to yours and I'd love those poppy burning twats to get a shoeing too.

So when [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] says "all of the 'left leaning' posters", he means "a handful" (although I don't deny these people exist). A bit like when a thread is started about the casual scene in the 80s, he's first with the "you'll get all the trendies accusing you of hilariously being 'pwopa nawty' ", despite the fact no-one appears to have lampooned Danny Dyer on here for well over a year as far as I can see.

These sorts of posts are as tiresome as the people he's accusing IMO.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I'm actually finding it hard to believe it's not a troll account. Every single tweet is full of pure hatred.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
What about internet trolls who make a point of upsetting people (that chap from Reading who intentionally hijacked a memorial page on Facebook)?

What about internet bullies who drive people to suicide?

Better for him to be punished through the legal channel as opposed to vigilante type punishment.

Nope, still should not be arrested.

Bullying, physical or psychological is of course unacceptable but the dynamics are complex.

It doesn't necessarily follow that any perceived reason for suicide should be made an arrestable offence, no matter how tragic.

Are you saying that internet trolls should be arrested too ?

I fear that you and others that seem quite keen for legal intervention in most things offensive, would then dictate to me what I should be thinking or saying.

With respect I do not think you have any qualification to dictate to others what is acceptable or unacceptable.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nope, still should not be arrested.

Bullying, physical or psychological is of course unacceptable but the dynamics are complex.

It doesn't necessarily follow that any perceived reason for suicide should be made an arrestable offence, no matter how tragic.

Are you saying that internet trolls should be arrested too ?

I fear that you and others that seem quite keen for legal intervention in most things offensive, would then dictate to me what I should be thinking or saying.

With respect I do not think you have any qualification to dictate to others what is acceptable or unacceptable.

But "trolls" are not simply speaking their mind or debating.

They are deliberately setting out to damage grieving people psychologically.

HUGE difference.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Exactly this. My politics are similar to yours and I'd love those poppy burning twats to get a shoeing too.

So when [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] says "all of the 'left leaning' posters", he means "a handful" (although I don't deny these people exist). A bit like when a thread is started about the casual scene in the 80s, he's first with the "you'll get all the trendies accusing you of hilariously being 'pwopa nawty' ", despite the fact no-one appears to have lampooned Danny Dyer on here for well over a year as far as I can see.

These sorts of posts are as tiresome as the people he's accusing IMO.
bloody hell, you got out of bed the wrong side this morning :lolol:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
What about if he was walking down the street shouting it ?

Thats my point, no he shouldn't be arrested for shouting in the street, nor typing it on his keyboard.

I might not like him, might find him offensive, but I wouldn't expect him or others to be arrested for it.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
But "trolls" are not simply speaking their mind or debating.

They are deliberately setting out to damage grieving people psychologically.

HUGE difference.

I havent read it, nor do I feel compelled to do so.

But just because it might be wholly inappropriate or offensive in yours or my eyes, it doesnt mean that he should be arrested for it.

We have all at some point read, laughed, written, typed or forwarded something that others might find offensive, but thankfully we are still free to do so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here