Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist idiot, abuses Muamba on Twitter. Ruins own life.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Makes the Geordie and Jamie cases seem tame.

This Welsh guy has written loads of discusting/racist crap about Muamba this evening. (He's now claiming he's been hacked)

He's TRENDING on Twitter.

People are reporting him to the police, his uni etc.

His Facebook profile is open for all to see.

And his home address has been made public...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Saw those earlier. What a complete and utter .... [add your own description]

"I am awfully apologetic about anything I have said. I do not condone anything that has been said! My account has been hacked"

Dead giveaway there.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Not the sharpest tool in the box. He's probably ruined his life today.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
WHY DOES ANYONE GET EXCITED ABOUT SHIT POSTED BY IDIOTS ON FACEBOOK OR TWITTER OR EVEN ON HERE?

No one cares for the opinion of a complete tool and WHO THE f*** IS LIAM STACEY ANYWAY?
no one would have known some twat we have never heard of had posted shit if some idiot on here had not told us!!!!!

FACEBOOK, TWITTER,SHIT ON HERE,it a'int real get over it.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
How can anyone get so excited about shit posted by a nobody on a website for geeks?
If some idiot put bullshit into a newspaper i could imagine people getting a bit upset but some idiot puts shit on a message board no one looks at and we are supposed to be outraged by it?
Let message board crap lie.

Wouldnt call Twitter a website for geeks when Millions of people use it. And no one looking at it, if no one is then why is the guys name trending (being talked about) on Twitter ?

By any chance have you seen what hes been saying, wont post here as its not nice.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
How can anyone get so excited about shit posted by a nobody on a website for geeks?
If some idiot put bullshit into a newspaper i could imagine people getting a bit upset but some idiot puts shit on a message board no one looks at and we are supposed to be outraged by it?

With respect, you're a tad out of touch. Newpapers have a circulation of 3million max (in the UK). Twitter has 100s of millions of users.

If you write/publish something online - and broadcast to the world - you're responsible for the content. And vile race hate is gonna get you in trouble...

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
With respect, you're a tad out of touch. Newpapers have a circulation of 3million max (in the UK). Twitter has 100s of millions of users.

If you write/publish something online - and broadcast to the world - you're responsible for the content. And vile race hate is gonna get you in trouble...

But it aint real,it only exists if you let it get to you,no one gives a f*** unless you let it get to you,social media sites come and go.twitter will be as dead as Friends Reunited in a couple of years.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
But it aint real,it only exists if you let it get to you,no one gives a f*** unless you let it get to you,social media sites come and go.twitter will be as dead as Friends Reunited in a couple of years.

Twitter is already a few years old, people said it would of been dead by now but it isnt. So from what your saying, anyone can be racist online, but its only bad if someone "lets it get to them" - wow.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!

This gives us good ground to ignore your contribution to this subject and any futher contributions to posts on NSC then :cheery:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Remember folks, anything you post on the interwebs is in the public domain, and will potentially be stored and traced and followed by thousands of complete strangers from around the world. There's no point taking the attitude that you're safe so long as you're typing away behind a PC screen; anything you say may prove to be your undoing later on. Internet anonymity is a myth.

Tough titties to this eejit though. I spare more sympathy for my neighbour's cat who uses my garden as a toilet each morning.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Twitter is already a few years old, people said it would of been dead by now but it isnt. So from what your saying, anyone can be racist online, but its only bad if someone "lets it get to them" - wow.

No,It is bad but,would you have known and been upset by it if someone had not informed you of it on here? were you aware of it first hand or are you outraged by what has been spread by the O.P.?

This gives us good ground to ignore your contribution to this subject and any futher contributions to posts on NSC then :cheery:
Be my guest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here