Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quiet Thread on the BBS

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
Thought I'd come and check out NSC to see if you lot would be gloating and you haven't disappointed, Palace threads everywhere! You are obsessed with us!

Let's get the facts straight, why the f*** would we care about your result when we have just beaten Man Utd away and made it to the last 4 of a major cup? I think in all honesty you would rather be having the season we are having, comfortable league position, amazing cup run and beating their major rivals 3-1 on there own patch.

You lot really never learn do you?! :) Giving it the big bollocks in the months leading up to our game at the Amex and you got totally humiliated and now you're doing the exact same thing.

1. The same way you lot were gloating when we had a bad run?
2. Palace threads everywhere? There's only 2 on the first page? And one is about your game last night!
3. No, personally i wouldn't want the season you and are having and major cup? Yeah okay :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Oh yes Your right, Velencia, Berbatov, Gibson, Merchada, Evans, Park, Fabio, Rafael, Smalling all piss poor reserves they are :wanker:

Sorry, yes, here's United's team playing this evening. I can see the similarities. :lolol: You really turned over their first team good and proper didn't you. Deluded CJTC (and I bet you bought the f***ing DVD)

Anders Lindegaard
12. Chris Smalling
5. Rio Ferdinand
15. Nemanja Vidic
3. Patrice Evra
4. Phil Jones
16. Michael Carrick
17. Luis Nani
10. Wayne Rooney
18. Ashley Young
14. Javier Hernandez

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Its the way they are, they never learn, Iv heard i all Before, "Murrays not Scoring", "I Hope Man U does them for 5 at Old Tafford", "Were going to smash you at our New Stadium" :lolol:

Well don't come on here then !!!
Easy f***ing answer

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
If Your THAT GOOD how come we Outclassed, Outplayed, Outsung, and Outfought you 1-3 on and off the pitch at your plastic Shamex?

All teams have an off-day.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
We were away spaz79.So how would they have buried us at our shit pit of a home that nobody has stolen,? You know nothing so I choose to ignore your nonsense from now on.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Sorry, yes, here's United's team playing this evening. I can see the similarities. :lolol: You really turned over their first team good and proper didn't you. Deluded CJTC

Anders Lindegaard
12. Chris Smalling
5. Rio Ferdinand
15. Nemanja Vidic
3. Patrice Evra
4. Phil Jones
16. Michael Carrick
17. Luis Nani
10. Wayne Rooney
18. Ashley Young
14. Javier Hernandez

And There still Very Good Players and Not reserves and would do your shower of shit. Last Time You Played at Old Trafford? Exactly. Do One.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
If Your THAT GOOD how come we Outclassed, Outplayed, Outsung, and Outfought you 1-3 on and off the pitch at your plastic Shamex?

Im not saying we're "that good" as I know we're far from the finished article & I don't know what's going to happen from 1 game to the next but when you lot come on here spouting the same old shit I'm gonna respond especially when you go like you've just won the f***ing champions league coz you beat a tin pot untd side

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Actually, we won the first 79 minutes of play. You only won the last fifteen minutes!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Sinking? Remind me when we last lost a league Game? And Semis of League Cup, Just more in the History Books that YOU HAVENT DONE :lol:

lost, nah, but threw away...what comical fashion too..

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
And There still Very Good Players and Not reserves and would do your shower of shit. Last Time You Played at Old Trafford? Exactly. Do One.

Not very good with the basics of when to use a capital letter are you :shrug: and it's they're :thumbsup:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Outfought you on and off the pitch

Why is it, whenever I see Palace fans mention that game, they insist on mentioning 'on and off' the pitch? Skinheads glassing each other and generally making everyones matchday experience less enjoyable and more difficult is hardly something to be proud of.

And yes, I do include our neanderthal selection of fans in that too.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
On the subject of first teamers how many of our lot from Wednesday started Friday?
One.
How many United players that started Wednesday started tonight?
One.
Argument over.

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
amazing that these imbeciles are on our message board claiming that we are obsessed with them ....:facepalm:

Just too thick to see the irony....:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here