Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quiet Thread on the BBS

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Face the facts boys, you won't make the play offs and neither will we, I would happily take on a £100 bet for REMF with the first poster on here that gets back to me and begs to differ. The end of the day, both our sides will be in mid table and you lot know it. But at least we've had this amazing cup run and we did you at the Amex. Even if you win at Selhurst in Jan, it won't make up for 27-09-11.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
And There still Very Good Players and Not reserves and would do your shower of shit. Last Time You Played at Old Trafford? Exactly. Do One.

Come back when you've won a major trophy like the Charity Shield. (p.s. that's Ryan Giggs holding it, being more familiar with United's reserves you may not have heard of him)
:thumbsup:

images

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
And There still Very Good Players and Not reserves and would do your shower of shit. Last Time You Played at Old Trafford? Exactly. Do One.

Why must you resort to type, having started your NSC career so promisingly?

Our team is no kind of shower. We have had a crippling injury list, we are still without several key players, yet are sixth in the Championship.

You never know, we might just get better as the season progresses.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
We were away spaz79.So how would they have buried us at our shit pit of a home that nobody has stolen,? You know nothing so I choose to ignore your nonsense from now on.

Yeah my mistake. I was getting mixed up with your other great televised performance against derby (been watching far to much palace lately)
Ignore me then you woman hahaha spaz79...... Very good

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Why must you resort to type, having started your NSC career so promisingly?

Our team is no kind of shower. We have had a crippling injury list, we are still without several key players, yet are sixth in the Championship.

You never know, we might just get better as the season progresses.

Seriously Doubt it You We Finish No higher or lower than we do IMO.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Come back when you've won a major trophy like the Charity Shield. (p.s. that's Ryan Giggs holding it, being more familiar with United's reserves you may not have heard of him)
:thumbsup:

images

Excuses You couldnt even answer my question, And you have to conjure something up from Pre World War 1 History which doesnt mean Fuc* all in my Book. ZDS Cup? No

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here