Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quiet Thread on the BBS

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Man U Played 9 FULL INTERNATIONALS Dumbass Weed.

I said Man United played their reserve team against you. Who cares how many obscure internationals were in that reserve team. So did you order the DVD? Bet you got two? ;)

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Man U Played 9 FULL INTERNATIONALS Dumbass Weed.

Come on donut don't try & tell me that was a proper man u side, If it was they'd have buried you at your half empty shit pit & you know it..... Enjoy ya f***ing DVD hahaha

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Thought I'd come and check out NSC to see if you lot would be gloating and you haven't disappointed, Palace threads everywhere! You are obsessed with us!

Let's get the facts straight, why the f*** would we care about your result when we have just beaten Man Utd away and made it to the last 4 of a major cup? I think in all honesty you would rather be having the season we are having, comfortable league position, amazing cup run and beating their major rivals 3-1 on there own patch.

You lot really never learn do you?! :) Giving it the big bollocks in the months leading up to our game at the Amex and you got totally humiliated and now you're doing the exact same thing.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Oh yes Your right, Velencia, Berbatov, Gibson, Merchada, Evans, Park, Fabio, Rafael, Smalling all piss poor reserves they are :wanker:

Everyone can read it in your words - it'll be fun until you get owned by Cardiff of Liverpool - and then the real competition - you remember - the Championship - will be there to remind you how below us you have become.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Thought I'd come and check out NSC to see if you lot would be gloating and you haven't disappointed, Palace threads everywhere! You are obsessed with us!

Let's get the facts straight, why the f*** would we care about your result when we have just beaten Man Utd away and made it to the last 4 of a major cup? I think in all honesty you would rather be having the season we are having, comfortable league position, amazing cup run and beating their major rivals 3-1 on there own patch.

You lot really never learn do you?! :) Giving it the big bollocks in the months leading up to our game at the Amex and you got totally humiliated and now you're doing the exact same thing.

Who's on who's messageboard now?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

You'd rather be below us in the league then? Righto

Btw beating man u won't/hasn't stopped your slide down the table has it :lol:

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND

Its the way they are, they never learn, Iv heard i all Before, "Murrays not Scoring", "I Hope Man U does them for 5 at Old Tafford", "Were going to smash you at our New Stadium" :lolol:

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

"major cup" I must have missed that one.
Oh yeah I'm sure youd rather be sitting 12th than 6th pffffff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here