Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions you can't answer.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Ohh! Best one so far!! Come on @skipper734 "the I know it all" answer that one!

Which colour?
Any way, I said to my old Dad. " Dad, Dad, the Boys at school keep calling me bighead." He said, " never mind son, just nip down to the greengrocers and fetch 14 lbs of potatoes, you'll not need a bag, you can carry them in yer cap."

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Which colour?
Any way, I said to my old Dad. " Dad, Dad, the Boys at school keep calling me bighead." He said, " never mind son, just nip down to the greengrocers and fetch 14 lbs of potatoes, you'll not need a bag, you can carry them in yer cap."

Umm blue.... Lets hear it....

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Umm blue.... Lets hear it....

Open the freezer compartment in your fridge, if it has one. Put your hand in and gently touch the side. That is blue.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Open the freezer compartment in your fridge, if it has one. Put your hand in and gently touch the side. That is blue.

If the person is blind a) how will they know what a freezer is? b) how will they know where the freezer is? And c) still doesn't describe the colour!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
If the person is blind a) how will they know what a freezer is? b) how will they know where the freezer is? And c) still doesn't describe the colour!!

1.You didn't tell me the person was supposed to be a complete moron as well as blind. 2. Their Guide Dog showed them the way.
I appeared to have pulled your chain. I bet the nerds at your School kept out of your way.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
1.You didn't tell me the person was supposed to be a complete moron as well as blind. 2. Their Guide Dog showed them the way.
I appeared to have pulled your chain. I bet the nerds at your School kept out of your way.

Is that the guide dog that thinks the knock at the door is for him?.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Why haven't I seen any white dog s hi t lying around since the 70's

No one feeds dogs bones anymore,since it was decided that bones,especially cooked bones,are bad for dogs.Dogs are on a low Calcium diet and dog food is now virtually vegan(they save the horse meat for Iceland Lasagne and Tesco burgers these days).
You shit what you eat.Tofu and bean salad dont make white shit but dog farts are ranker than in the 70's.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Why do humans have to cook raw meat to prevent food poisoning, when carnivores can gorge on meat all day without getting ill?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why does hot water freeze more quickly than cold water?
It doesn't always, but it can. For example, you have two men standing in a large freezer compartment, with a frozen steel floor, and both are well wrapped up, but do not have gloves. Into one mans cupped hands, you poor a handful of water at 50 degrees C. Into the other man's hands you poor the same amount of water at 99 degrees C. The water at 99 degrees will freeze first.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why do humans have to cook raw meat to prevent food poisoning, when carnivores can gorge on meat all day without getting ill?

we cook meat to make it easier to eat and digest. it happens that it serves us well dealing with poorly kept or old meat too.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
How do you describe a colour to someone blind?

Colours are the frequencies of the light emitted by an object, enabling two otherwise identical objects to be distinguished at a distance, in a similar way to two different musical notes. Red is the equivalent of a low pitched note and violet, high. Looking at a picture can be like listening to a song (a wide range of frequencies and textures), evoking emotions or stirring memories.

Just off the top of my head :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here