Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions you can't answer.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Had this conversation in a quiet moment at work the other week, said person probably saw a calf drinking the milk and wondered if it tasted the same as breast milk.

logical i guess... And I though I had strange conversations at work??

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
1.Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?'

2.Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's bum?

1. It's not much of a stretch to figure that the same stuff that came out of their Mum's or female friends pink dankly things, was the same stuff that came out of other animals pink dankly bits.

3. This also would be very familiar from watching other animals crack and eat birds eggs etc.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
1. It's not much of a stretch to figure that the same stuff that came out of their Mum's or female friends pink dankly things, was the same stuff that came out of other animals pink dankly bits.

3. This also would be very familiar from watching other animals crack and eat birds eggs etc.

For someone so knowledgeable, you can’t seem to count! It goes 1,2,3….

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Tube related...
Why does'nt superglue stick to the inside of the tube?
How do stripes come out of the toothpaste tube?

easy. the glue has a solvent which evaporates of to leave the cured, harded material behind. the stipes are from small inserts in the nozzel that hold an amount of stripe material (you never cut a tube apart as a kid?)

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
easy. the glue has a solvent which evaporates of to leave the cured, harded material behind. the stipes are from small inserts in the nozzel that hold an amount of stripe material (you never cut a tube apart as a kid?)

The glue thing I can get my head around and kind of makes sense, The toothpaste I can’t as I have never cut one open….

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
1.Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?'

2.Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken there... I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's bum?

Similarly, it's amazing how someone could have come up with the idea of cooking food....

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Why, when someone knocks at my front door, does my bloody dog always think it's for him?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
If oranges are so called because they are 'orange'

Why aren't lemons called 'yellows'?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
How long is a piece of string?
Why do you press harder on remote control buttons, even though you know the battery has run out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here