Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time tonight

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
But, according to Cameron, these Muslim parents who can't communicate with their children only lead to those children being more isolated and therefore more likely to radicalise.

I thought the Lib Dem woman had it right when she said this was as much about empowering women and gender equality as it was about anything else.

Frankly, I couldn't care less about that. All I'm saying is that, as a taxpayer, I am not happy that my taxes go to teaching immigrants to speak the language. They need to pay for these lessons themselves.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I suggest you pay a visit here young man !!

View attachment 72088

It's not necessarily true that blondes have more fun you know. Time to remove the ...

41Jb7kQZVQL._UX342_.jpg

..?!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
But, according to Cameron, these Muslim parents who can't communicate with their children only lead to those children being more isolated and therefore more likely to radicalise.

I thought the Lib Dem woman had it right when she said this was as much about empowering women and gender equality as it was about anything else.
well i think hes talking bollocks for a start , why on earth should we be expected to pay for someone who CHOSE to come here to learn english ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's not necessarily true that blondes have more fun you know. Time to remove the ...

41Jb7kQZVQL._UX342_.jpg

..?!
they have certainly been utilised by me on NUMEROUS occasions #chew your own arm off in the morning !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here