Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time tonight

D

Deleted member 22389

Well i have to say its a massive would for Isabel Oakeshott on QT tonight !!
attachment.php

Her along with Paul Nuttel where the only ones who made any sense to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Amber Rudd drew the short straw for the hated Tory in a Northern city !!

For the Tories failed Energy policy of abandoning renewables, home insulation and getting a crap deal on nucleur she deserved all she got.

Also did a poor job at defending the northern powerhouse, we all know is total BS

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The thing that got me mad was the discussion of English lessons for Muslim women, with the assumption by everyone concerned that these lessons for immigrants should be paid for by the government, i.e. the taxpayer, i.e. YOU AND ME.

Why should I pay for someone who chooses to come and live in my country to learn English?

Of course all immigrants should learn English. In fact it should be a requirement for all immigrants. BUT they should bloody well pay for the lessons out of their own pockets.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The thing that got me mad was the discussion of English lessons for Muslim women, with the assumption by everyone concerned that these lessons for immigrants should be paid for by the government, i.e. the taxpayer, i.e. YOU AND ME.

Why should I pay for someone who chooses to come and live in my country to learn English?

Of course all immigrants should learn English. In fact it should be a requirement for all immigrants. BUT they should bloody well pay for the lessons out of their own pockets.
Absolutely spot on , I was thinking exactly the same .

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
A bit of BANTS here today on that very subject...

[tweet]695553077940785152[/tweet]
[tweet]695589533056897025[/tweet]
[tweet]695595533755400192[/tweet]

She batted you off pretty easily :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

But, according to Cameron, these Muslim parents who can't communicate with their children only lead to those children being more isolated and therefore more likely to radicalise.

I thought the Lib Dem woman had it right when she said this was as much about empowering women and gender equality as it was about anything else.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Because I have no idea what you are talking about. But it sounds bloody BRILLIANT :lolol:

I know. I think I just got lost in her eyes :love:

Given the opportunity, all male heterosexual members of NSC would leave Konnie Huq with a face like a Jackson Pollock painting and a fanny like a kicked over trifle. I'm sure m'learned friend [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION] would join me on that particular viewpoint.

:moo:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A bit of BANTS here today on that very subject...

[tweet]695553077940785152[/tweet]
[tweet]695589533056897025[/tweet]
[tweet]695595533755400192[/tweet]

I commend you on the snapshot of your Oakeshott potshot!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here