Jul 5, 2003
at home
it looked pwoper nawty

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
I got told by a mate that was there last night that the millwall lot were throwing darts.

Andy%20Fordham.jpg

Andy Fordham is a big Millwall fan, was he up Shepherds Bush for a game of Arrows?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There are 14 teams in London (15 if you count Watford) surely nearly every weekend will have 7 football games and a fair few of them will be local derbies. I can't see that those fixtures are exceptionally out of the ordinary.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Darts the hooligan new weapon of choice it seems, bet the price of a nice set of darts has gone up in the blackmarket

Nothing new about it..i remember seeing a Man City fan with a dart stuck in his head back in the seventies or early eighties
Heard before that Wall chuck them into the fenced off away fans waiting for the train at South Bermondsey.

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
Nothing new about it..i remember seeing a Man City fan with a dart stuck in his head back in the seventies or early eighties
Heard before that Wall chuck them into the fenced off away fans waiting for the train at South Bermondsey.

Throwing darts a bit more expensive then throwing a 1p coin...maybe wall aint all pikeys!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here