Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Q.P.R vs Brighton And Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread****

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If anybody has a spare ticket please pm me or post in here. I've found myself working in London at short notice! Long shot i know, bout nothing ventured nothing gained!! There'll be a beer in ut for you!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If anybody has a spare ticket please pm me or post in here. I've found myself working in London at short notice! Long shot i know, bout nothing ventured nothing gained!! There'll be a beer in ut for you!

Go in the home end.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If i knew of others doing the same i would...no fun on ur own!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I note that the QPR results maybe suggesting they are only vying for top spot on the basis of not playing any decent sides apart from Leeds in the first 6 fixtures.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

You have a PM. Just spotted some for sale...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It's got shock away win written all over it...... well, one can only hope.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Heating? Do you get BBC Sussex in Antartica then?

We have our heating on all year, but with the thermostat set low at about 14c during the summer so that it doesn't come on. It came on yesterday afternoon at about 4.30pm.

PS - and I am not in Antarctica. I am just outside Southampton.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Well aren't you all shining beacons of hope and optimism :rolleyes:

/sarcasm

I concur btw...

When I posted above that it has got shock away win written all over it, I was actually being serious. The "we can only dream" bit was just in case we don't win.

But a team riding high coming up against a makeshift team with injury and suspension crises all over the place.... It's a funny old game, football.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not going to predict a score, its not been mentioned yet but my fear is the tiny pitch, i think a large pitch really suits our style of play as sunday proved, luckily most stadiums in this league have larger pitches, but QPR is a one off and a real advantage to them as well, the crowd might as well be on the pitch also.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
We will struggle tonight, right?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Toughest game of the year on paper. Typically the sort of match where we get our arses handed to us.
Keep eleven on the pitch and it could be tight. 1-1, with a wing and a prayer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here