Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Q.P.R vs Brighton And Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread****

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I reckon this cheeky Oscar fella is going to have the audacity to head to Loftus Road and go for the win. I reckon QPR will undo us at some point but I reckon Barnes will bag too.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Kemy not available? Posted vid of him with his kid this morning unless was taken before today of course considering players travelled up yesterday..

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
0-1 Albion. We bettered Reading at the w/e and QPR are due an unlikely defeat. Get your cash on the in play!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
*****player is on*****

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Go in the home end.

Did this for a Boxing Day fixture there probably ten years ago (?) Was front row pitchside, and Nathan Jones made a hash of a throw-in which I laughed at, so he waggles his little finger at me, obviously estimating me old chappy :lol: I then give him a fist thumping my heart, 'Brighton Till I Die...', which made him smile, and me look to see if any neighbouring hoolies had noticed :lol:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 31s
#BHAFC subs v @OfficialQPR: Brezovan (GK), Bruno, El-Abd, Ince, March, LuaLua, Buckley.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 51s
#BHAFC line-up v @OfficialQPR: Kuszczak, Calderon, Greer, Upson, Ward; Andrews, Crofts, Forster-Caskey; Conway, Barnes, Lopez.
Expand

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Lua lua was very good at Reading. Is he ever going to get a run in the team.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Seems a tad odd that Lua Lua is a sub again after he played so well, must have some faith in JFC. Good to see Bruno back on the bench though

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Two wingers on the bench, prob as impact subs if needed, and Barnes being supplied with more ball around the oppo box. We have had some great spells of one-touch ten yard passing in that vicinity, so just need to convert a couple of opportunities :) Would love Barnes to get one or two, as he's where he likes to play :)

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I think Lua Lua can't manage two games in a week due to the injury problems he's recently had. Sensible team selection but I can see their front three causing us problems.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Like the look of the team.

Glad the match is on 5 live extra as will have to listen to first half on phone when picking child up and have never got Player to work on it (via FL app).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here