Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Q.P.R vs Brighton And Hove Albion **** Official Match Thread****

Leonardhead

Nov 2, 2012
Pre match nerves already.......wtf is all that about. I could understand if I was playing.

I have a feeling we may win tonight, which is not a good omen from past experiences.

Looking at QPR’s results this season: P6 W5 D1 L0 which is no doubt a very good start to the season, BUT looking at the results in more detail:
they have only one by a single goal in all instances
three teams beaten are currently in the bottom five ie. Bolton, Sheff Wed & Birm City.
Drew at Huddersfield and only just beat Ipswich with a last minute goal, both teams they would expect to beat with ease.
In my opinion therefore, QPR’s current league position is flattering and could result in complacency. This combined with Brighton’s below par league position could lead to a win for The Albion.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Despite my pessimism recorded earlier, I found HT/FT QPR/Draw at 18/1. I can see that might happen as Oscar piles on attacking players (assuming they don't then get us on the counter) and those odds are attractive, so a fiver has gone its merry way.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm feeling confident tonight, we are going to be the side that hands QPR their first loss of the season tonight.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm hoping for us to start the second half on the front foot. Been on the back foot at the start of the second half of every game this season.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm feeling confident tonight, we are going to be the side that hands QPR their first loss of the season tonight.

was is not about this time last season we went and beat Cardiff

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
unexpected though

Even Claridge who was commentating for 5 Live thought so. It was 0-0 and all Cardiff and he said something along the lines of "only one team is going to score here" about 30 seconds later we did.

I think we'll do well tonight personally.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
Did anyone predict Millwall wacking Blackpool 3-1 last night? And so anything is possible tonight.. one thing is for sure and has always generally been the case. We always tend to do better against the top teams and struggle with lesser teams. My prediction is that tomorrow is Thursday.. Ahhh score tonight 1-2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here