Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pulls MUST pay Palace £3.5million

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
That almost reads like you're defending what happened back then...

Whooooaaaa - never in a million years. I was pointing out that we paid monies we owed rather than going into administration.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
No, you are right. It never happened, shhhh

You are insinuating something you can not back up which makes you look rather pathetic. Don't come back with silly one liners like 'calm down darling' and 'Shhhh it never happened'.

Back it up or keep quiet and leave this forum.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
You are insinuating something you can not back up which makes you look rather pathetic. Don't come back with silly one liners like 'calm down darling' and 'Shhhh it never happened'.

Back it up or keep quiet and leave this forum.

What because you say so. Now whom should I believe a financial expert like El Pres, or a bullshit expert like you? Hmmmm thats a tough one

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
A lesson to everyone - don't **** with The Palace.
[emoji38]You really are a tragic little gimp. Quick, start a petition. Anyone who f*cks with The Palace should be docked points, banned, and do community service. There's plenty of calling for rubbish pickers round your slum.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well I would assume because one is a charity and we already pay for the other one and once again dopey, nobody said it was OK not to pay the LAS.
Could you tell me why bha being such an upstanding business and example for all other businesses to model themselves on, had to come to an agreement with their creditors, or are you all still pretending that never happened

SOME of our creditors voluntarily agreed to take partial payment. Others were paid in full. It was nothing like administration where 2p in the £ was forced on them. Players were sold, and our ground to make sure all debts were paid as agreed.
There is a huge difference.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
SOME of our creditors voluntarily agreed to take partial payment. Others were paid in full. It was nothing like administration where 2p in the £ was forced on them. Players were sold, and our ground to make sure all debts were paid as agreed.
So, a voluntary discount was agreed with a supplier.

Hardly rare in business.

Seems the palace tragic act is spinning things a little here :lolol:

Mar 2, 2016
What because you say so. Now whom should I believe a financial expert like El Pres, or a bullshit expert like you? Hmmmm thats a tough one

Take no notice. They bang on about St Johns Ambulance which we paid up then they throw administrations in us fans faces like it was our fault and nowt to do with the shyster owners we had.
It's the only thing they've got to throw at us. Certainly nothing football wise.
Let the baby have its bottle.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

They never had a choice though. It was either that or receive hardly anything, if anything at all after the vultures have had their fill.

Mar 2, 2016
[emoji38]You really are a tragic little gimp. Quick, start a petition. Anyone who f*cks with The Palace should be docked points, banned, and do community service. There's plenty of calling for rubbish pickers round your slum.

Oooh!
Too......shay.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
So, a voluntary discount was agreed with a supplier.

Hardly rare in business.

Seems the palace tragic act is spinning things a little here :lolol:

A voluntary discount with a supplier :laugh: with that little bit of spin doctoring, I'm off to bed.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's true. Don't f*ck with Palace. At best you'll catch an STD and at worst you'll be lumbered with looking after an idiot man-child like the Palace troll on here.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
A voluntary discount with a supplier[emoji23]with that little bit of spin doctoring, I'm off to bed.
It was just that, it seems.

There is no legal dispute to this on record, or can you point us to where it is ? ???

Mar 2, 2016
It's true. Don't f*ck with Palace. At best you'll catch an STD and at worst you'll be lumbered with looking after an idiot man-child like the Palace troll on here.

You fancy me, dontcha?
:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here