Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pulls MUST pay Palace £3.5million

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
So it is OK in your mind to not pay the NHS then is it. Just think it could be a member of your family being denied treatment due to lack of funds. You could comfort them by saying, well at least Palace survived the winding up order.

I never said it was okay, but to attribute it to patients missing out on life saving treatment is pushing it even for you lot. Health tourists owe the NHS millions upon millions, wastage runs into billions. Yet you are attributing an 18k debt into people dying.

Still at least bha have always paid 100% of their bills.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I never said it was okay, but to attribute it to patients missing out on life saving treatment is pushing it even for you lot. Health tourists owe the NHS millions upon millions, wastage runs into billions. Yet you are attributing an 18k debt into people dying.

Still at least bha have always paid 100% of their bills.

So tell me why did the fans think it was wrong not to pay S.J.A but OK to bump the London Ambulance Service ? What in your mind is the difference.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
So tell me why did the fans think it was wrong not to pay S.J.A but OK to bump the London Ambulance Service ? What in your mind is the difference.

Well I would assume because one is a charity and we already pay for the other one and once again dopey, nobody said it was OK not to pay the LAS.
Could you tell me why bha being such an upstanding business and example for all other businesses to model themselves on, had to come to an agreement with their creditors, or are you all still pretending that never happened

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
The question is why did he leave them in the lurch at such short notice, were promises made and broken to Pulis?

Nobody knows, I don't know and I'm sure as shite that you don't. But when all sides were put to an independent tribunal it found in Palaces favour, or does that not suit your agenda.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Well I would assume because one is a charity and we already pay for the other one and once again dopey, nobody said it was OK not to pay the LAS.
Could you tell me why bha being such an upstanding business and example for all other businesses to model themselves on, had to come to an agreement with their creditors, or are you all still pretending that never happened

Can you show me some documented proof of these agreements you speak so freely about?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I guess you mean the agreement to pay each every one of them every penny we owed ? Even by selling players and our ground ?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
No I don't have documented proof, but your very own El Presidente knows it to be true. Maybe you should all have a whip round.

Well it think we did have a whip round to help pay St Johns Ambulance for you, so if you can let us know who we need to pay this money to I am sure it could be arranged.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Parish stated when appointing Pulis he would receive a bonus if he kept them in the division, I thought he achieved that.

Well, if you were in the room with the details of their contractual arrangements perhaps this tribunal needed you there? They seem to have concluded otherwise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here