Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pulls MUST pay Palace £3.5million

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Will the money go towards the St Johns Ambulance considering Palace owe them loads?

This willl get the reply "The fans paid the money back" which is in fact true, but what they did not pay was the money owed to the London Ambulance service (NHS) who they owed £19 k. Just think how many life saving operations this could have paid for?
As Green Cross says, Palace are due a large portion of Karma and soon I hope.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
This willl get the reply "The fans paid the money back" which is in fact true, but what they did not pay was the money owed to the London Ambulance service (NHS) who they owed £19 k. Just think how many life saving operations this could have paid for?
As Green Cross says, Palace are due a large portion of Karma and soon I hope.

Is that really the best you can come up with? Yes I can picture the scene, the surgeon just about to make the first cut when all of a sudden someone runs in shouting "Palace owe us 19k" and the surgeon replies "tell the family we are sorry, there's nothing we can do".

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Is that really the best you can come up with? Yes I can picture the scene, the surgeon just about to make the first cut when all of a sudden someone runs in shouting "Palace owe us 19k" and the surgeon replies "tell the family we are sorry, there's nothing we can do".

So it is OK in your mind to not pay the NHS then is it. Just think it could be a member of your family being denied treatment due to lack of funds. You could comfort them by saying, well at least Palace survived the winding up order.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

You're trying to defend it? Albeit in a very clumsy analogy.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

Calm down darling, it's only a forum. It's not life or death.

Could be with you lot though you thieving wankers.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Since when has the PL had the power to force an ex-employee to repay money to a previous employer ? Off to court they go .....

It was mediation which can be used in cases where someone owes, or allegedly owes, someone else money. Both parties present their cases and the mediators decide in someone's favour. Clearly in this case the panel of mediators were made up of Ian Wright, Neil Morrissey, Jo Brand and Eddie Izzard.

I am sure this isn't the last of it, I am pretty sure Pulis will appeal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here